BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Maxine Y.
Irvine, CA
I love rose as an essence and as a scent as it is both amazing towards my skin and it smells amazing! I knew I had to try it. It is a little pricey, but I believe is totally worth it! The product is easy to apply and cooling, and it also makes my dark rings less severe after a couple uses. I use it before I sleep and if I feel like I need to use it on a situational basis. (like if my eyes are puffy or if I haven't had a good night of sleep)
Kayla C.
Quincy, MA
If you are looking for a lightweight, fast absorbing eye product that helps hydrate the eye area, then this is the product for you. It's a great eye cream for those who prefer a quick and easy product that will help make their eyes feel and look better with minimal effort. Just take a Rice grain amount for each eye and massage around the orbital bone area to get your eyes prepped and ready for your makeup with ease.
Alma G.
La Mesa , CA
Wasn’t too impressed just eh. Not enough hydration and I have dry skin so using a gel I thought would’ve been beneficial. For how much you get is worth it if it works. For me was just a waste of money and another thing I tried so I get to move on and try something else. No I wouldn’t recommend.
Lizzie W.
Eugene, Oregon
This was one of those very rare occasions where my skin freaked out from a Fresh product. As soon as I applied this eye gel cream my skin BURNED and I had to rinse it off immediately. I thought it might be because I was out in the sun and my skin was sensitive, but I tried it a few days later and had the same reaction. The smell is nice, but that's not going to make it any easier to keep on my eyes.
Samantha D.
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. I have natural dark circles under my eyes, but this eye cream has made those diminish like nothing else! They used to be such a dark blueish, purplely color that it was almost impossible to cover up. Now, I'm able to walk around not looking like I'm some sort of creature of the night that never sleeps! I've also seen my crow's feet diminishing as well.
Samantha R.
Valrico, FL
This product right here is absolutely to die for! I received a sample and it was just enough to get me completely hooked. Not only does it smell fabulous it leaves you face feeling so super smooth that you would swear that you just had a high cost facial. I'm currently saving up enough money right now so that I can purchase the full size bottle because I literally cannot live without this stuff.
Heejin J.
This is super hydrating. It has a creamy, yet slightly watery feeling when you apply it to your under eyes. It has a slight scent, but it seems to go away quickly. When your skin absorbs the product throughout the night, you wake up with very hydrated and plump skin below your eyes!
Lindsey H.
I tend to really enjoy rose products. However many of the fresh products seem to irritate my skin. I think I have an allergy to some of the floral ingredients they use. HOWEVER, in my opinion this makes it a great product for people looking for top quality non chemical ingredients. I just have a hard time with plant based products! I do feel that this made my eyes appear more refreshed.
Mahasin M.
State College, PA
My grandmother actually bought me this which I found amusing because I'm 19 years old. I don't have any puffiness, redness, or dark circles around my eye area so this product didn't really affect me that much. However, it smelled amazing and it had a really great consistency.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I wanted to love this, since I love their rose mask and use it pretty regularly, but it didn't work out. This stuff made my eyes water like heck, even when I kept it a good distance from them. Something in it was just irritating them and I had to return it. Bummer!
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora