BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Dorian C.
This eye cream is great for light hydration with a non-sticky feeing. It glides on easily and concealer or foundation wears beautifully over it. It is lightly rose scented and is great for someone needing more hydration around their eyes. It is not for someone who prefers a heavier cream for an eye cream.
Ali B.
Georgetown , TX
It was ok! It kinda smelt weird! I did not see that much of a result but while it was in my under eyes felt moisturized but once it was off I didn’t see any results. It was very gentle it was like clear lotion. I would probally kit re purchase because of the the price and the product was not that good.
Britney S.
Johnson City, TN
This stuff does what it says. It’s extremely hydrating! I have dry skin so this stuff has been wonderful! If your looking for to do anything else however I would pass on it. This stuff is just a really good hydrating eye cream. It’s gentle and never irritating. It feels cool and nice when applying
Patricia A.
Alpharetta, GA
This eye cream is absolutely fantastic! It has a light weight gel formula that absorbs quickly into your skin. It is super hydrating and it can be used day and night. It’s not super expensive for a Luxury eye cream either. I noticed great improvement in the skin around my eyes when using it.
Alexander W.
Alhambra, CA
The fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream is simply rose-licious!

A few of my favorites:
+ Scent: I LOVE rose anything so this one is easy for me to use
+ Texture: smooth consistency + applies onto the under eye area nicely
+ Effectiveness: does a great job at evening out the complexion + softens the under eye area

Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great eye cream with the scent of fresh rose!
Alex M.
I love this eye gel cream.  It's bouncy and light-weight and smells amazing.  My eyes are always so bright after using it.  I thought I had puffy eyes but it turns out they were just dry and dull.  Use your finger tips in a piano tapping motion when applying and thank me later.
Nandi S.
Seminary, MS
What a beautiful product! I’ve been using this for over 9 months and this has really done the job for a nighttime, deeply moisturizing, eye cream. I grabbed this in the transition from fall to winter, as my eye-lids and under-eyes were peeling and crepey looking..I haven’t looked back since! I went a few months without using it, but even still, a little bit goes a long way; so the price tag isn’t as aggressive, as it seems!
Maya N.
Marlboro, NJ
This eye cream is very hydrating and soothing.
I found it to be very gentle which is super important because of my sensitive eyes. I just wish it helped more with the lines around this eyes. But I do like it because I'm sucker for anything with roses it it :)
Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
I love this eye cream so lightweight and really hydrating. Of course smells great. It just is great for instant boost or undermakeup. I would highly recommend this especially for younger ladies that is using a lot of concealer or brightened a under the eyes.
Daisey M.
It is very good helps you look young and pretty and i think you should guys use it great for your eyes. I love it . it is perfect it is gentle and it is soft and i would like to use it again because ot is helping me and i dont think it needs any improvements
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora