BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Jen J.
Flower Mound, TX
Definitely great for anyone with sensitive eyes. I know the feeling of trying to put on an eye cream and feeling that your eyes are on fire. I love how this product has gentle ingredients that do soften while moisturizing your eyes. I didn't find that this product reduced any redness or black circles. As someone that wears glasses daily I can say that it is not good to apply before wearing glasses. Once the product has time to soak in however your good to go.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
I'm only giving this 3 stars because I haven't seen much difference (yet). It also doesn't help that I'm using this more preventively than retroactively, but the formula itself is super light. You only need a dab and it soaks right in. The rosy scent is definitely noticeable, but not so strong it irritated my eyes. I like this product and will continue using the rest of the jar (I wish it wasn't in a jar. Germs, ick.). The price is the only part that really concerns me, it was a bit pricey
Allison O.
Denver, CO
This is definitely one of my favorite eye creams, and I've tried a ton. My main concern is darkness, but I do experience occasional puffiness and of course I would like the address signs of aging if possible. The gel consistency of this eye cream is fantastic and works just as well under makeup as it does for overnight use. My eye area definitely looks less tired when I use this eye cream consistently and it doesn't irritate my eyes, even with contacts.
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN
Pretty good over all. I love that fresh is a more natural brand and doesn't have all the additives as most. A little goes a long way since it is a gel based eye cream. It has their signature scent and melts into the skin. I will say it does give hydration, but that is about it. i haven't seen any other differences with this and have used it for years.
Scarlett D.
San Diego, CA
As a lover of anything rose related I had to give this a try. It has a very soothing scent - like cucumbers and rose; very nice in my opinion. The texture is light and gel-ish; not rich enough for nighttime but I like it for daytime under makeup wear. I also like the packaging, it's a little white glass jar that looks elegant. I am not adverse to having to dip my finger in the pot as I wash my hands before application but some might not like that.
Iris H.
Richardson, Tx
I am a person who deals with a mild form of insomnia and my eyes are always looking a bit more tired than they should as well as being puffy. This cream is so...soothing, relaxing, cooling, and hydrating a nice all. Once rubbed in it sits on top of the skin and then it begins to sink in pretty quickly. What I love about it aside from the rose scent is the fact that once it sinks into your skin it's not that dry feeling, it's ultra moisturizing.
Maxine Y.
Irvine, CA
I love rose as an essence and as a scent as it is both amazing towards my skin and it smells amazing! I knew I had to try it. It is a little pricey, but I believe is totally worth it! The product is easy to apply and cooling, and it also makes my dark rings less severe after a couple uses. I use it before I sleep and if I feel like I need to use it on a situational basis. (like if my eyes are puffy or if I haven't had a good night of sleep)
Kayla C.
Quincy, MA
If you are looking for a lightweight, fast absorbing eye product that helps hydrate the eye area, then this is the product for you. It's a great eye cream for those who prefer a quick and easy product that will help make their eyes feel and look better with minimal effort. Just take a Rice grain amount for each eye and massage around the orbital bone area to get your eyes prepped and ready for your makeup with ease.
Alma G.
La Mesa, CA
Wasn’t too impressed just eh. Not enough hydration and I have dry skin so using a gel I thought would’ve been beneficial. For how much you get is worth it if it works. For me was just a waste of money and another thing I tried so I get to move on and try something else. No I wouldn’t recommend.
Lizzie W.
Eugene, Oregon
This was one of those very rare occasions where my skin freaked out from a Fresh product. As soon as I applied this eye gel cream my skin BURNED and I had to rinse it off immediately. I thought it might be because I was out in the sun and my skin was sensitive, but I tried it a few days later and had the same reaction. The smell is nice, but that's not going to make it any easier to keep on my eyes.
Rima L.
Erika M.
bogota
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?