BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Emily L.
Fairfax, VT
Incredibly hydrating and smells wonderful! Gel cream is great if you have skin on the oily side as it doesn't aggravate it! Alittle goes a long way so this product will last a long time! Great value for the use you will get out of it.
Joely R.
I really like them amount of product that he comes in the yard I like how fresh it feels everything I like the smell of the product I like how it works I like hell hydrated your eyes are after you use it
Luna M.
Absolutely refreshing! And it smells amazing!! Got it as a sample from Sephora and it is a bit pricey but once I run out, I will buy some because you don’t need much and it’ll be worth it!
member-77f77
I was unimpressed. Very pretty smell, although strong and perfume-y might be off putting for some. Used it as directed and used the entire tub, no noticeable results. So expensive for nothing.
Anh O.
Houston
Love how my skin feels fresh and moist after using this product! I feel like it adds youth to my skin. Very effective product. Highly recommended 😃. I bought the items from Sephora
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
I requested a little sample of the Fresh Rose Hydrating eye gel while at my Sephora. There is just not enough time in the day/night for a full night sleep and well, you could tell when you looked at my eyes. I tried this one night and the next morning my HUSBAND asked if I got a great night sleep because i looked great! i was surprised but figured he was just being sweet. But i used it for another 4 nights and friends told me the same thing. I know it was this cream because i dont change products to often. I went back and got the full size. I would recommend it to anyone. Looks great with or without makeup. Defiantly i must have!
Deepika R.
Milpitas, CA
great stuff! I switched from the black tea to this face cream and I'm glad I did. A little goes a long way, very soothing and moisturizing and lasts all day. Great buy!
Kayla M.
East Orange, Nj
I recently received this Rose Eye Gel crème as a sample and decided to give it a try since I liked the rose face mask. The first thing I noticed upon opening the product was the light delicate scent of roses. The texture of this gel was perfect. It's not too heavy and not too light. The gel glides on easily and a little goes a long way. Immediately my eye area felt cool and refreshed. I prefer to use this gel first thing in the morning or as a mid day pick me up over the brow area. This gel would make the perfect gift for any woman with any skin type since it's so light and goes on easily. I plan on purchasing this product in the future. The price point on this eye gel makes this a must have for anyone.
Genna Y.
Fontana, CA
I received a deluxe sample of this and it was amazing! A little definitely goes a long way. Due to the fact that this was received as a sample I am giving it 4 stars because the full size product is rather pricey.
Rosali S.
So I tried this eye cream for a good solid 2 months to see if it would help me with my dry under eye. Normally I really like everything in the Rose collection line from fresh but this was one product that I was not completely in love with. It has some of the rose water infused in it to help soothe and hydrate under the eye and I have really dry under eyes but I felt that I was actually making my eye more drier than what it was period after wearing at just one hour I felt that I had to go and put more on. For the price that I was paying I was hoping to get a really great eye cream unfortunately and it just ended up being a mediocre one for me
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora