BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Reon C.
Astoria, NY
One of the best eye creams that I have ever used. Healed my super dry under eyes without being too heavy. Very nice formula. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Aimee F.
Denver
This product is great when you want to take a break from heavier Retinol products. I tend to switch off between this and a more heavy duty product to keep my eyes happy and reduce puffiness/lines.
Frankie R.
Smells like roses! Very cold cream. Left my under eyes very soft. I used this product every night before bed and it helped with dark circles the next morning. Makes you feel refreshed and awake.
Dorothy C.
This is one of my favorite eye creams. Hydrating and I love the rose smell. Also very brightening I wear this under makeup, and I put it on before I go to bed at night.
Aleksandra F.
New Berlin, WI
Excellent under eye cream! My concealer and foundation used to cake under my eyes due to my dry skin but once I started using this product I no longer have that issue!
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
Very refreshing on my eyes! I work lots of late nights/early mornings and the bags under my eyes can get bad. This is both soothing and makes my makeup go on way better.
Brandee A.
Whittier, CA
Received a sample of this and it really hydrates the eyes. The cream is a little thick but I love using it before bed and I wake up with my eyes looking rejuvenated!
Jackie P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Love the smell!! Feels so hydrating underneath the eye. Love all fresh products. Use this after I use the toner. Effective. Good value. Would recommend to a friend.
Gabriela V.
This eye cream isn't my favorite. While it feels nice when you apply it, due to the gel texture, it doesn't do much. It's not something to use for dark circles or fine lines. The cooling sensation feels nice but I felt I could use more hydration.
Soreny M.
Tampa , FL
I apply this eye gel in the morning and night to keep the eye area smooth fresh Black Tea Age Delay Eye Creamfresh Rose Face Mask 1 oz/ 30 mL fresh Rose Face Mask
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora