BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Zoe H.
This hydrating eye cream is incredible! The jar is very appealing and easy to use. There is definitely excellent value for the price. It was a surprise for the first time using it but we'll worth it!
Melina S.
mexico city
I really loved this gel eye cream

The smell was a little strong but it was a floral sweet smell

The packaging is...just a packaging hahaha

I've got this one time but I would love to get it again!
Brittany G.
APO
Got to sample size at sephora and I've been obsessed just wish it was cheaper because it does wondereds not so much with my under eye lines but I have under eye bags and texture and it really helps also under makeup
Khouloud d.
I did not try this cusp meaning I can not judge this from the gasket. It is a reputation for many people and Kano thank him and I hope to try to give you my opinion
Michelle L.
Bradford, ON
Left my eyes feeing refreshed and great after using it, however I found the smell was too much. I would use it again if the cost weren't so high. Was given it as a free sample from Sephora.
Abigail L.
It is an amazing product. I am not a big fan of products that smell like rose but that one was fine. I tried it as a sample and was amazed. I will totally buy it.
Teresa V.
Toronto, ON
Gorgeous formula. Puffiness instantly reduces! Smells great. It's lightweight and has no buildup or residue. Packaging is sleek and classic.
Sammie M.
Made my eyes feel great. I felt like it improved my appearance worth looking awake and I felt great. I am definitely going to be trying more of these products.
Danielle T.
Trenton, FL
Love all of the Rose products! Smell is amazing and has actually pieces of rose petal in it. Works amazing and would buy a million times! Recommend to others!
Amanda B.
HALIFAX, NS
I found this product worked well for me. It smelled great and I plan on purchasing again. This was the first time I have tried this product and I was impressed
Rima L.
Erika M.
bogota
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?