BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Valeria A.
My ride or die eye cream, I really love it, I would buy this product over and over again, It was all that I was expecting and more, its worth the price, I bought it at sephora and won't stop using this over and over again, I higly recommend it to everyone.
J C.
This is a really nice eye cream for the colder seasons. I use this during the winter time when I get dry patches under my eyes and close to my cheeks. It is very hydrating, however, it doesn't really dry down and I would not recommend using making on top of this eye cream.
Carly D.
With a light fresh scent and thin texture this eye cream is an all around knock out for undereye circles, puffy tired eyes and even wrinkle prevention, love the smooth and economic packaging. I would 100% recommend this product to anyone with a dry skin type or dark undereye pigmentation.
Leanne R.
Toronto
I loved the smell of this cream. It helped keep my under eye moisturized as I had an ongoing eye infection thst left the skin around my eyes dry red and sensitive. This helped so much after a few applications.
Joy L.
Scarborough , NY
This is a decent product. However, I don't like the scent of rose, it makes me slightly nauseous. Maybe I'm just overly sensitive to the scent. Other than that, it's a decent product.
fifi j.
monastir
This gel cream didn't help a lot what I mean that I didn'r see a huge difference or good results . I was expecting something better but al dissapointed . It smells so good and I have fun when I put it ( it's easy to use it )but as I said there's no results there
Meaghan L.
I never used to use eye creams, but I got this one as a sample. This is a great eye cream, I personally hate creams that feel heavy on your face and this one was very light. It also smells really good. I will definitely buy the full sized version and continue to use it.
Jenna C.
Camrose, DC
This eye cream is okay but it's not my favorite! Sure it smells good and hydrates but it makes my skin kind of tacky after and hard to apply makeup over so this would definitely have to be something you would use as a night cream!
Breanna C.
Estevan
I use this every night before bed after cleansing my face. I have noticed a difference in my concealer application and staying power since using this product. I will definitely be repurchasing
smita b.
Quebec
This eye gel cream is soothing and I use it when my eyes are very dry/irritated from retinol/vitaminc serums that I put on my face and sometimes around my eyes. It's good for calming but since I didn't see anti-aging properties I give it a strong 4 stars.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora