BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Nikki B.
Love this under eye cream. It is light weight and great for under eye hydration. You need very little so the product lasts a good amount of time and it is very well priced. I have bought this under eye cream twice now and will continue to buy it. I would just recommend to apply it well in advance of putting on makeup as it takes a while to set and dry in the under eye area.
Shaylen Y.
While I definitely feel that this eye gel worked to moisturize and smooth my eye area, I found the smell unpleasant and it left a tacky feel on my skin. I had two deluxe samples from Sephora and used for about three weeks day and night. Was nice, but better options out there. Will try the golden lotus eye cream next.
Amanda K.
Edmonton, AB
This eye gel cream smells lovely, but is way too expensive. I received a sample of it once at sephora and i loved it. It soothed my under eye and gave me lots of hydration. But I will not re purchase with my own money.
Elysia D.
Vaughan
Love this eye cream. It helps reduce appearance of bags and reduces the dark circles I always seem to struggle with. The only thing that bothers me is the scent, I've never like the smell of roses and to me, this is a bit too strong and the smell lingers throughout the morning or night when I use it.
Flora L.
Vancouver, BC
This is my favorite eye cream! It's a little on the pricier end for how much you get but i so hydrating and smells amazing. I feel great in the morning when I put it on at night, it's great for my sensitive skin.
Emily H.
Arcadia, CA
A very light eye cream that leaves your eyes feeling cool and hydrated. It does not interfere with make up application, so I use it day and night. Delicate scent of roses is also a plus. I took off one star because it does not get rid of dehydration fine lines or have the same tightening effect as some other eye creams that I've used.
Sarah Q.
LaSalle, ON
Combining this with the mask is a new level of awesome. My face was tighter, brighter and fuller. I got this as a gift for my birthday and I'm still working on it but I'm ready to go out and buy more. So amazing! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great eye gel!
Josie T.
Dartmouth, NS
A great gel eye cream that provides continuous moisture while smoothing and brightening  features . It helps to calm and cool the skin . I highly recommend this eye it's at a good price great for all skin types . Customers noticed a 97% increase in hydration In the eyes
Aleks Z.
Ridgewood, NY
The Fresh rose products are amazing. This one turned out to be the perfect product for my morning makeup ritual. It was lightweight enough that I didn’t feel gross after it and it provided a great base for my eye makeup not to crease! Also it smells really good
J C.
This is a really nice eye cream for the colder seasons. I use this during the winter time when I get dry patches under my eyes and close to my cheeks. It is very hydrating, however, it doesn't really dry down and I would not recommend using making on top of this eye cream.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora