BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Ana Laura V.
Vega Baja
This product made my fine wrinkles fade. The scent doesn't bother me. It was the first time using it but I really loved it. It's as soft as a rose petal. I recommend it!
shauna c.
toronto
Love this eye gel. Switched from my Bobbi brown as I was looking for a less costly cream. This eye gel cream is great! Very hydrating and wonderful under makeup. Love it!
Zoe T.
WInchester, Hamshire
This cream smells amazing. I received a sample of the cream to test. I thought it was a really nice texture and felt nice to apply. It was really gentle and didn't irritate my skin at all. I also wear contact lenses and had no problems with this cream. Great!
Samantha C.
Kingston
Only had this used once, during a Sephora facial. It left my under eyes feeling very hydrated. This is not a product I would regularly use, which does not make me want to spend 52$ on it.
Ciara D.
Penticton, BC
Wonderful product! Feels very good on the skin kept skin moisturized all day. I've used this product multiple times and have never been disappointed. Very hydrating!
Kellie R.
miltonkeynes
Was advised to use this guy my partners mum, and I love it! Very good results and good price for the amount you get! Brought from boots on offer but will be buying again and full price
Julia B.
St, NL
This product has an amazing texture, very lightweight and leaves my under eye feeling amazing. It's very smooth and I have seen nice results overtime in using this
Jenn W.
This eye cream is really light and hydrating. I dont love the gel texture myself, but i use it a lot on clients. Its really lightweight and goes on nicely under makeup
Claire R.
If your looking for that fresh feeling this is a perfect product. It was my first time buying it and I would buy it again. So far all the Fresh products I have tried I have loved!
Riley F.
stouffville
I like the smell of this eye cream, I have black circles, this eye cream didn’t work for that. It just helps my eyes hydrated. Simple packaging. Can be used as day eye cream.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora