BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Christina K.
This eye gel cream is amazing! I actually felt the difference after the first usage! It's very gentle, hydrating and leaves a nice feeling! The packaging is okay! I would definitely buy it again!
Madison P.
Calgary
I purchased this at Sephora. It's a very silky, smooth eye cream. It's great for any skin type and sits well under makeup. It leaves the skin around your eyes very hydrated, although it doesn't do an overwhelming amount for fine lines instantly.
ANDREA C.
ZAPOPAN, JAL.
Perfect for hydrate and refresh your eyes, so many eye creams do some bad reaction under my eyes, except this one. It’s such a natural and good gel eye cream, but it’s my only go to!!!!
Joanna V.
Saint-Laurent , QC
like the gel like consistency, but found this more of a day eye cream then a night one. the skin around my eyes gets very dry and i found this to be  too light for nighttime.
kaitlin F.
Absolutely love this eye cream, it's super hydrating to the under eye area. When I apply this I feel instantly refreshed, although the product is a bit pricey, I believe it's worth it as it actually works.
Pamela B.
Red Deer, AB
I like this product and for somebody that has super sensitive skin this is a great product to use as it's not harsh on your skin the gel Works amazing under your eyes and I would definitely buy this again
Manerz T.
Erith, Kent
Any rose based skincare product always wins my vote!! Absolutely love this! Not only is it a great product that does what it's made for I find it to be hydrating on the skin.
Kara D.
Waterloo, ON
Perfect pre-makeup eye cream!!! Fresh is such a gorgeous botanical line that delivers top shelf products that never disappoint. Brightening and hydrating, what’s not to love
Stacia M.
Hamilton, ON
Eye cream was a nice texture but I found it somewhat oily. I am not a big fan of rose scented creams so the smell did nothing for me. I had gotten a sample of it from Sephora.
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
I have been using this eye cream for over 2 weeks now and I'm loving it. I received this product from Fresh when I was working at Sephora and got it as gratis from training. I have had this item in my collection for a good while now and I finally decided to pull it out! I wish I had thought of using it during the winter months when my skin was super dry and dehydrated. This eye cream is very hydrating and absorbs into the skin very quickly. I have oily-combination skin and it works amazingly. It is supposed to work with all skin types and won't react with sensitive skin. It is also supposed to increase your hydration with it definitely does. I will definitely continue to use this eye cream at night, so it can prevent any fine lines and wrinkles to come.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora