BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Tanya P.
Truro , NS
Fresh rose smells absolutely amazing. This is very pricey so try a sample from Sephora first before buying. I didn't notice a big difference but my undereyes were hydrated. Perhaps with continued use there would be a major change.
Myriam D.
quyon
My eyes were so dry and crusty before I started using this. It smells amazing too! I felt like I should have bought more of this. It’s so easy to take off and on, and I’m definitely gonna but this more often as Christmas gifts
Zaheda A.
Toronto
Amazing product very rich and moisturizing. Gentle on the eyes with great results. Cute little tub with a lot of product. Helped with my fine lines. Loved it will buy again and recommend to others. Especially my girlfriends
Melina L.
Kanata, ON
Amazing Smell, super hydrating without feeling oily! I got a sample at Sephora and I will probably be buying a full sized one soon! I love Fresh products! It definitely lived up to its name and made my skin feel very fresh.
Brittany H.
Clarenville
If I could rate this ten stars I would! I loveee this product. The cream is incredibly light and buttery, leavening a finessed feeling behind on your skin. Usually I aim to go for lightly scented or allergy wise senses, however this rose smell is the kicker!
ElleBee L.
Windsor, ON
So hydrating and smooth. The rose line is one of my favourites at Sephora. It made s big difference to texture around my eye area and dry skin. I often flip between this eye cream and another fav from a different brand. A staple in my skin care routine.
Rachel B.
Guelph, NY
I've been obsessed with rose products lately and this is an amazing product to add to my collection! Cooling sensation with a beautiful rose scent! Keeps my under eyes looking bright and awake! Definitely recommend this product!
Bailey K.
Winnipeg, MB
This gel works awesome underneath my eyes I get or at least skin so it’s very nice and gentle. I think this product is of great value and the packaging is spectacular. I highly recommend this product to everybody!
Nicole G.
Vancouver, BC
This product is incredibly refreshing, but heavy! I use it more as a temporary calming effect for bags and puffiness, but not as an everyday option. It is better for overnight as concealer doesn't sit well over it.
Antonietta M.
This is a fantastic hydrating eye gel that doesn’t irritate the under eye. Yes it’s pricey but so worth it. Use this at night and in the morning your under eyes look healthy and hydrated. I recommend and will buy again.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora