BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Ruth C.
This product helps with dark circles around eyes due to lack of sleep (can't fix natural skin pigmentation unfortunately), with dullness, with puffiness and with any fine lines. I used this once in a gift set and have never looked back, this product is and probably always will be my go to for gentle and effective eye care.
Kayla W.
lake forest, CA
This didn't really do anything for me. I didn't notice any difference from when I didn't use it. The packaging is nice and you do get a lot for your money because a little goes a long way but it just wasn't an effective product for me and I don't think I will repurchase.
Yulia V.
Toronto, ON
This is a nice eye cream. I didn't notice any improvements to my eye area, but I used a sample, so maybe this eye cream needs longer for you to see any effects. It's good enough to keep the area hydrated for the whole day and not mess up whatever makeup I put over top.
Koasalai T.
Hamilton
Love the smell of this mask. Smells like walking through a rose garden. Great everyday mask for winding down at the end of the day. Hydrates and refreshes. Little expensive but you don't need to apply a thick layer if you are using it often. Gentle for sensitive skin.
Taylor X.
Canada
I've already used other products from FRESH so I knew this eyecream would be good! It's a gel texture cream that glides onto the undereye skin perfectly but also very moisturizing. The scent is really nice too. Took one star off because the jar is too small for me.
Danielle M.
Dartmouth, NS
Ive used many eye creams but this one has to be my new favourite! I needed something that gave my eyes some hydration and this worked wonders in days. It's gel instead of cream so absorbs so much easier and doesn't go on too heavy. I would recommend this to anyone
Mays J.
Fresh has one of the best skin care product , this product is amazing very gentle and hydrating , fresh products are a little bit in the pricy side but when u start using their products u will find a huge difference with your skin , like this product is amazing
Emily L.
St, ON
I love this product. It smells lovely and is so hydrating. I put this on thick before bed and thin before I apply my makeup. It helps my makeup not to crease under my eyes and doesn't cause my concealer to sit funny. I would definitely keep buying this product.
Elise R.
I use this every morning and sometimes at night. Pleasant sent and I like the gel like texture of the product. A little goes a long way and really hydrates the under eyes. It helps make the makeup under my eyes blend out nicer and last longer without looking dry.
Feer C.
Ciudad de México
Te hidrata muchisimo, en verdad, hace que se vea el corrector super suave, bonito  y que no se vea pastozo, no es barato pero vale mucho la pena, se ven lo los resultados rapidos y el envase se me hace lindo, lo recomiendo demasiado, vale la pena el gasto.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora