BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Kirsten F.
Topeka, KS
This eye cream is awesome. I bought mine from Sephora. Received a free mini sample, that’s all it took. Is gentle on my skin and I believe can be used for all skin types. I will buy it again when I run out.
Tawania H.
San Antonio
Lightweight with gel like consistency and very hydrating. I like to apply at night after my serums for the best affect. Definitely keeps my under eyes brighter and plump. I wish the bottle were bigger.
Hillary M.
I first got this as a sample in Sephora I fell in love with it. It’s quiet pricey but you do notice your skin getting better after two uses. It did meet my expectations. Definitely would recommend it.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I had this recommended to me by a friend and so I decided to purchase it even though it was a little bit of a splurge and it was definitely worth it! It feels absolutely amazing and smells incredible!
Ivette A.
Bronx, NY
Moisturizes but nit as i expected. For the price tag in this baby i expected better quality. The packaging is just as regular as the cream is nothing out of this world. No firmness to my skin felt. Just a regular cream.
Hayley S.
It smells AMAZING and kept my eyes looking fresh and awake. It’s a great product if you’re a get up and go type of person. After a few hours, it doesn’t make you feel like you could fry an egg on your eyes either. It’s a great product
Angelique B.
Hopewell Jct, NY
This product is super moisturizing and I feel like it’s really working when I use it over night. I have pretty textured under eyes and this product has helped a ton! Totally recommend checking it out!
Kaylalala
I will admit I’m not the best when it comes to remembering to apply eye cream, but when I do I love this stuff! I received this as a gift and would consider buying it again if I were to want to commit to continuously apply eye cream.
Bailey M.
Las Vegas, NV
This will always be in my house somewhere. I even have a mini stuffed in my purse. This is my go to and everyone should invest in it. So relaxing and soothing, and very very moisturizing. Perfect after a long day or a restless sleep!
Lily T.
Honestly, I couldn't tell if it was working or not. There's no visible difference in my opinion. It did feel like a burning sensation but it's probably because my skin was sensitive to this formula.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora