BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Sophie M.
Iv3 5pg
A really cooling treatment for the eyes, I personally love this eye cream, so hydrating and really keeps you awake. I was more than happy when I tried this cream, it was gentle around the eyes. I would really like if there was a travel size for this cream as I use it so often and take it everywhere I go.
Audrey R.
Blainville, QC
I have a lot of puffiness on my undereye area. This product really helped reduce the apparence of puffy eyes. However, maybe it's my skin type, but the first time I used it, it felt a little bit warm under my eyes. But over the use, the warming sensation goy away and I'll buy it again without a doubt.
Daphnee T.
Montreal, KS
I was not satisfied with this product. I found it did not sink well on my under eyes and left a sort of film on them. I used it before going to bed and some product was still there in the morning. Maybe it's just my skin type... it was also my first eye cream so maybe I'm just not use to it.
Brenda A.
LOVE! This little pot of wonderful is just that, wonderful! I love the scent of the product; smells like fresh roses from the garden. I also ADORE how hydrating it is! My under eye area loves hydration and this really does it. Doesn't help with the darkness and it's pricey but still lovely!
Rennia L.
Hamilton, ON
This eye gel is great for those with oily skin but still want some great hydration for the under eyes. It's not a thick creamy consistency like the Maracuja eye cream by Tarte, it's more of a serum gel type so it absorbs super quick into the skin and doesn't leave behind any heavy residue.
Freshta M.
Oakville
I purchased this from Sephora, it's great for dry skin. I found it to be a bit privy but the product works.. it kept my face moisturized all day. I liked it. I would recommend it to someone with really dry skin. If you have oily skin and you wear make up on top of it, it'll get more oily.
Morgan D.
Dartmouth, NS
This product is amazing! It feels so refreshing on the skin. The formula is particularly light for the delicate skin under the eyes. Although the price tag isn't small, the product goes a long way so it's pretty good value for your dollar. I would definitely recommend this product.
Vienna P.
Winnipeg
This product makes under my eyes feel and look amazing. I would defiantly buy this product again. It is on the pricy side but a little does go a long way. This brand alone is fantastic and I trust it a lot. I would defiantly go forth and spend a bit more for an amazing item such as this.
Michaela L.
very refreshing. rose is just the most amazing thing for your skin and fresh makes it so well in there products! definitely one of my favourite eye creams and allshould try this out! fresh is an amazing brand for skin care also so try out as many products from them as u can!
Ruth C.
This product helps with dark circles around eyes due to lack of sleep (can't fix natural skin pigmentation unfortunately), with dullness, with puffiness and with any fine lines. I used this once in a gift set and have never looked back, this product is and probably always will be my go to for gentle and effective eye care.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora