BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Daniella H.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a hydrating eye cream. I had a sample from sephora and I noticed a difference in how soft and hydrated my under eyes felt when I woke up the next morning. It was my go to for about two years.
Kelly C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Honestly the best eye cream I’ve ever used. Highly recommend. Light and doesn’t weight down.
Lauren A.
Solon, OH
I received this as a free sample in my Sephora PLAY box. I wasn't a huge fan of the smell but it fades. It was easy to apply and melted into the skin quickly. It did hydrate my under eyes more so than other eye creams but I didn't notice much change as far as wrinkles.
Allie P.
indianapolis
Purchased at: Sephora
This was indeed very hydrating and felt good going on my skin. I have really dry skin around my eyes because I cry almost everyday and this seriously made a difference in the amount of dryness I typically have. Like the skin by the eyelashes will be flakey and this made that go away. So I recommend to those of you who have really dry flakey skin around your eyes, this also would be a good face moisturizer for winter probably.
Leyla T.
Tulsa, OK
Sweeps always tiredness and dullness off the eyes and gives a beautiful glow radiant hydrates look. Helps depuffs too. Luxury natural that s worth the world. So gentle on any skin. Love love love everyone of Fresh skincare
Yuyan S.
Briarwood, NY
Very hydrating and lightweight. Has a wonderful smell but if you are sensitive to scents, it might be a little irritating.
Fashion |.
gurgaon
I have tried a lot of eye creams but I could never find the right balance between one that would hydrate extremely well and work well under makeup. I have found that ultra hydrating eye creams clump up concealer and make your undereye look creased, but this one absorbs so quickly and hydrates so well that your under eyes look radiant and lovely It smells great since it does have rose water. I have acne prone sensitive skin and this has not given me millia or made my skin irritated. I love this eye cream.
Kayla C.
Calgary
This hydrating eye gel cream is amazing! I use this as well as the rose moisturizer from Fresh and get incredible results! The cream is intensely hydrating, doesn't irritate my eyes and doesn't leave any greasy residue which I love! My skin always responds really well to rose water and hyaluronic acid so I will be continuing to use this product.
kristin c.
belfast
I personally love skincare that contains rose, as it really hydrates and benefits the skin, especially the delicate under-eye area! I am very cautious about what I use under my eyes, but this is product is just lovely. It's so hydrating, and doesn't leave any sticky residue. 10/10 recommend!
Tala M.
toronto
This is my all time favourite cream. I’ve been buying it for at least a year. A little goes a long way which is amazing considering the price point. Lasts me at least 3 months so worth it!!!
Rima L.
Erika M.
bogota
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?
Harley H.
Molena
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?