BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Evelyne V.
Montréal
I have dry under eye and fine wrinkle this cream is simply amazing at hydrating my under eye. I'm almost done my jar and I definitely plan on buying another one.
Brianna R.
Toronto, OK
I LOVE this brand yet I didn’t like this product. I only used a sample size and I found it didn’t do much to my under eyes. It did as the name means, feel fresh!
Myriam L.
I started using this when I had really dry under eyes. It is so soothing and refreshing, it really did help. Fresh products are really amazing products and I definitely don’t mind paying the price for it.
Emily M.
Chilliwack , AR
Are use a lot of under eye products and overall this could be one of my favourites I love products with rose in them because they hydrate the under eyes and this product does exactly that I would recommend to other people
Marriele B.
I LOVE fresh. I definitely noticed a difference with this product. After returning from Asia, I had puffy eyes and bags and this product definitely reduced puffiness for me.
Rebeka Q.
I liked this product at first - has a distinct natural rose smell and hydrates as promised. Application is easy as it glides on under eyes and on lids without a lot of blending or patting needed (this is important to me so that i don't over stress or tug on the delicate skin surrounding my eyes). Also has a nice cooling/refreshing sensation immediately after application.

However it did not blow me away - hence the 3 stars.
It hydrates but I found that I was already dry halfway through the day and it did not improve the moisture levels under my eyes over time (I was using 2 times a day and only felt improvement immediately after application). Also ran out fairly quickly as I kept needing to reapply. Definitely more of a gel than a cream and didn't really help my eye-area skin long term.
I don't think I'll be repurchasing.
Nathaly D.
Doral, FL
Mi piel es muy sensible y la mayoría de las veces me resulta difícil encontrar los productos perfectos para mi piel. Este producto hace milagros para mi piel, estoy enamorada desde la primera vez que lo probé, mis primos están enloquecidos con tus productos, compraron una caja llena de ellos y así es como los descubrí, ahora siempre los compro con todo mi amor, ¡no puedo esperar para pedir más!
Gillian D.
This is the ultimate hydrating eye cream. I got it at Sephora after developing what looked like eczema under my eyes. My skin was sore, and flakey, and red and I have never seen my skin do it before. After weeks of trying to let it heal by going with out make up, I cracked and decided to try and find something effective. The girl at Sephora recommended this and with only a few uses it cleared up my patches. I now use it once a week in the winter and I haven’t seen any flakiness since. It’s a Life saver.
Sumeet D.
Brampton, WY
This is by far my favourite type of eye cream! I have bought this so many times, and I came across it at my local sephora store! I tend to rely on this eye cream so much since I bought it and it defiantly seems like there been a difference since i started using it!
Avi G.
Drynie Avenue , Inverness
I have never used an eye cream before as I thought I was way too young for that. This product changed my mind on that. After getting a sample of this product and using it for about 2 weeks, it's totally visibly made my eye area softer to the touch and brighter as well. There is a beautiful rose scent that isn't strong enough to sting the eye but definitely does irritate the eye quite a bit if it gets in. For an eye cream this probably isn't the best and maybe should be worked on. Overall though, I love this!
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora