BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Chantelle R.
Edmonton, AB
Super moisturizing and lightweight. A little goes a long way. I have rephrased twice now and it has not disappointed. Cute little packaging and not a super nasty piece, but reasonable. Very gentle. I would definitely reccomend this to anyone.
Stacie H.
Hagersville , ON
I find a lot of eye creams cause a reaction under my eyes, but this one doesn’t. It feels refreshing when applying it and I love it. I also use other products from fresh’s rose line that I really enjoy!
C P.
I love the smell of this! A light fresh rose scent. It is light and applies easily as well. However, there are no lasting effects except short term hydration. It doesn’t clog pores or cause milia seeds though!
Ediris C.
Burlington
I used this eye-cream for 6 month and it works well. The reason why I am giving it 4 starts is because I have sensitive skin and sometimes it felt like it irritated my under-eye area a bit. I’m not sure if I would buy it again.
𝒜𝓈𝒽𝓁𝑒𝓎 𝒥.
Vancouver, BC
It worked quite well. The scent can be a bit overpowering but I myself have always been sensitive so that’s no measure of my rating. It’s very hydrating. I feel like my concealer applied better using this product for sure.
Madison V.
Kitchener
I love this eye cream! It leaves my undereyes feeling a bit tacky rather than greasy, which I like, and I imagine it would also work well underneath your makeup although I haven’t tried that myself. My undereyes feel very hydrated after wearing this overnight
Antria L.
I love the way this eye cream feels! It leaves your undereyes feeling soft and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a really nice undereye cream!
Katrina F.
Bowmanville, ON
Great product, pricy but a little goes a long way. I recommend using a qu tip to apply to your eyes to avoid contamination and to make the product last. Great as part of your bed time routine.
Chelsea L.
If you’re looking for a great hydrating Eye Cream- look no further then the Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Cream. It does a wonderful job, and smells divine! I would re-purchase!!!
Brianna R.
Toronto, OK
I LOVE this brand yet I didn’t like this product. I only used a sample size and I found it didn’t do much to my under eyes. It did as the name means, feel fresh!
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora