BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Desi P.
milton, ON
i am not an eyecream person but i did use this and didnt think much of it. i have dark circles which never seem to go away. it helped with the puffiness of the eyes tho
Kayla F.
Lower onslow
Great eye cream! Smells like roses. It’s soooo gentle and makes your eyes so soft. It’s pricey but it’s well worth it because it lasts forever and a little goes a long way. Fresh products are amazing!
Valarie K.
Chaguanas
Around my eyes are a it dark but after using this, they became less dark and its not even a brightening product. It rejuvenated the skin under my eyes which has bags and for a first time user I was surprised by it. I would purchase this again just for how hydrating it is around my eyes.
Latie G.
Halifax
This is a light gentle eye gel that left my eyes feeling fresh and very well hydrated. I didn't feel like it did anything to reduce lines, but it was great at keeping my undereye area feeling soft! Great for Summer or people who are looking for a good starting product for eye care.
Jasmine M.
This eye cream is so smooth on the skin and smells fabulous. It delivers a refreshingly cool sensation and minimizes the look of dark circles and fine lines. I purchased this at Sephora. After a while the product does tend to cause makeup to cake up so I know it’s time to repurchase.
Lindsay S.
Saskatoon, SK
This eye gel smells really nice, which off the bat is a big plus for me. It feels quite hydrating and I feel less puffy after use. I got it from Sephora a while back as a birthday freebie and I’ve made it last, but it still works really well. I love using it on a “spa night” at home
dajana r.
This eye cream is rich and creamy and leaves my under eyes nice and moisturised. It was the first time using this. I think it is a bit pricey but worth it if you want a good eye cream. Yes, it did meet my expectations. I would recommend it to people who have dry under eyes.
ramya s.
I do not see any result after months of use until it is completely over. I dont see any change in my undereye area. i am bit upset with the product since there is no result.
Kiran C.
Toronto, ON
The rose hydrating eye cream is good for daily use to keep the under eyes moisture and not dry. You’ll see results over time. Not too sure if this works well for dark circles but generally a good eye cream for day and night use and doesn’t have chemicals that would be harmful long term on the skin!
Suzie H.
Pembroke, WY
The fresh rose eye gel hydrates my eyes and reduces the look of dark circles. I am a first time user of this eye cream. I found it to be effective. My undereyes feel refreshed after applying. The packaging is simple and cute fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora