BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Alicia J.
Halifax, NS
Fresh is definitely a top notch skincare brand! They offer beautifully crafted products, that really work thanks to their dedication to quality and effective ingredients. The rose line of products happens to be my favourite, the face mask and moisturizer are 10/10. I was waiting to get this until I ran out of my current eye cream, got impatient and ended up getting a sample of it from Sephora! A week later, it was sitting pretty on my vanity. Love how hydrated it keeps my under eyes and I feel like it wakes up the skin underneath the eye as well.
Sienna P.
Thunder Bay
Love all of the fresh products defiantly a favourite. It’s a little bit pricey, but totally worth it. Get what you pay for. Gentle on the skin and has nice and simple packaging. Small but it goes a long way. I don’t think there is any room for improvement
Abbie M.
Glasgow
I really like this eye cream, it is medium to thick consistency. It really does hydrate the under eye area which I really like. I have really dry skin so I love any products with a high water content.

I love using this when travelling and I tend you use this more at night time, I love putting the product in the fridge for 10 minutes before I use it because it makes it really chilled and feels amazing once applied.

It is a bit expensive but like I have said before invest in your skin care products.
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
I find this eye gel very cooling which is a nice feature. It also sinks into the skin really nicely. However I don't notice my under eye area feeling very moisturized for that long. It is a very expensive product so I'm definitely a little disappointed.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
Shawna🌸 H.
St. John's
Love this product! It smells amazing and feels great on the skin. I have dry skin under my eyes and this cream helped reduce the dry skin and created a smooth under eye area within a week. Would definitely buy again.
Sophia P.
Windsor
I like this product because it smooth, creamy and easy to apply. I found my eyes were moisturize and It was very effective. I have boughten this many times and keep loving it, I think you should get this too.
Joel L.
Oakville
I got the  fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream  in a sample for one of my Sephora purchases, but I definitely am interested in buying the full size. It is an extremely gentle and light eye cream, that makes a visible difference. It is on the more expensive side, however it makes a difference, and is an investment for your skin.
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
Love using this eye cream. Definitely one of my favourites. I find that it's super hydrating but it absorbs into the skin quickly. I definitely sold purchase it again in the future.
Allale S.
It helps hydrate my under eye are quite well. The texture of the creme is about right, not too heavy. The price is a bit too high compared to the result it delivers though.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora