BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Silvia C.
N Hollywood, CA
This is great, such a great texture and I feel very hydrated after using this product. I don’t think it’s doing anything long term, but as a daytime eye cream I think it does a wonderful job and feels great.
Yana I.
Brooklyn, NY
Fresh is one of my favorite brands and I’ve repurchased this eye cream many time. Repeat customer for life! It’s light and refreshing and absorbs quickly enough to be able to do my make up right after. Would definitely recommend to everyone!
Annaliese A.
Homewood, IL
I love love love this product. It feels so nice on the undereye. I love it. It is so moisturizing and creamy. I would buy this again. When I get some money I will. I love the way it feels. Highly recommend
Leah S.
This cream felt very cool on the skin and it was very relaxing! I woke up the next morning with less bags under my eyes and an overall tighter feeling! [product:fresh-rose-hydrating-eye-gel-cream-0.5-oz]
Kirsten F.
Topeka, KS
This eye cream is awesome. I bought mine from Sephora. Received a free mini sample, that’s all it took. Is gentle on my skin and I believe can be used for all skin types. I will buy it again when I run out.
Tawania H.
San Antonio
Lightweight with gel like consistency and very hydrating. I like to apply at night after my serums for the best affect. Definitely keeps my under eyes brighter and plump. I wish the bottle were bigger.
Angelique B.
Hopewell Jct, NY
This product is super moisturizing and I feel like it’s really working when I use it over night. I have pretty textured under eyes and this product has helped a ton! Totally recommend checking it out!
Kaylalala
I will admit I’m not the best when it comes to remembering to apply eye cream, but when I do I love this stuff! I received this as a gift and would consider buying it again if I were to want to commit to continuously apply eye cream.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I had this recommended to me by a friend and so I decided to purchase it even though it was a little bit of a splurge and it was definitely worth it! It feels absolutely amazing and smells incredible!
Bailey M.
Las Vegas, NV
This will always be in my house somewhere. I even have a mini stuffed in my purse. This is my go to and everyone should invest in it. So relaxing and soothing, and very very moisturizing. Perfect after a long day or a restless sleep!
Rima L.
Erika M.
bogota
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?
Harley H.
Molena
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?