BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Alexa H.
A Different Planet
This kept me hydrated all day but I think I will only use this for my no makeup days because when I say it keeps you hydrated all day believe me! It makes my concealer crease BUT it keeps me hydrated so I guess I can’t complain
Lena L.
Rochester, NY
I received this eye cream as a sample in one of my Nordstrom purchases and loved it! The smell, the light fluffy texture, the effect it had on my eyes.. loved it and totally will purchase a full size to keep using and add to my skin routine
Terri C.
I love fresh rose everything. Smells fantastic and my skin loves the hydration. Works well with my skin type. Definitley one the products I will continue to buy.
Lainey L.
Minneapolis , MN
Very hydrating and luxurious!!! I really liked his, especially before makeup, because the gel formula sank into my skin quickly. However, it didn’t have any brightening or depuffing properties which I need, so probably won’t repurchase.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Andrea L.
St Augustine, FL
Not my favorite eye cream. I bought this I cream after I had received a sample and I was not very impressed with the amount of product that you got for the price. I would not buy this product again, I actually ended up returning it.
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Love this eye gel cream! I use it daily and it smells amazing! It makes my dark circles vanish! Easy to apply and doesn’t bother my sensitive skin. It is a little pricy but you get what you pay for and it keeps your under eyes hydrated!
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
I got this eye cream at Sephora and i love how it feels in my eyes. i use it morning and night! It is a medium consistency not too thick not too light. I feel very hydrated after using it and plan on buying it when I run out!
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
This a great eye cream. Fresh is an awesome natural line in general, a little pricey but you definitely get quality! Plus a little goes a really long way when it comes to eye cream so that little jar will last you a long time !
Abby R.
New Braunfels, TX
This eye cream is soooo amazing!! I have really dry skin and my under eyes get very dry and this cream helps sooo very much! I use it every night before bed and it helps to hydrate and depuff for the next morning.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora