BY FRESH #7 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A luxurious gel-cream that provides up to 30 hours of continuous moisture and instantly illuminates and refreshes tired-looking eyes. This rich eye gel-cream cream with protective golden root offers a burst of deep hydration proven to provide up to 30 hours of continuous moisture. The cooling gel absorbs quickly to instantly illuminate and refresh tired-looking eyes. Rosewater helps soothe, rose oil helps nourish, and golden root extract offers antioxidant protection. Additionally, bambara groundnut extract helps to hydrate, hyaluronic acid helps attract and maintain moisture to enhance suppleness, and cucumber extract helps to calm and cool the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "The rose truly represents beauty. It's beautiful to look at, beautiful to smell, and has all these beautiful benefits. I call it 'nature's wonder.' One of the most recognizable flowers across cultures, the rose is associated with romance and royalty and has been the basis of beauty rituals for centuries. Ancient Roman courts were decorated with garlands to stimulate the senses, and queens from Cleopatra to Marie Antoinette used it for perfume. With today's technology, we are able to refine the purity of the extract, making it even more effective in skincare. The flower yields an incredibly precious oil brimming with nutrients that help to hydrate, soothe, tone, and restore the skin, and the scent adds a unique mood-enhancing quality to the experience of using it." Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-Founder Research results: In a 4-week self-assessment on 31 volunteers with once-daily application on the eye contour: - 97% felt the product gives a burst of hydration to the eye area and dry skin feels quenched - 90% reported that tired eyes look revived - 94% felt the skin around the eye is soft and supple - 94% felt it immediately revitalizes the eye area - 97% felt the skin around the eye feels moisturized and hydrated all day long - 87% felt the eye area is illuminate see more...

• is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?2 Answers
  • Do you put this on am and pm? 1 Answers
  • Is this heavy any greasy or absorbing and light?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "The sample pack lasted me forever, it was not only generous but a little goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way and it moisturises your eye area really well. " in 1 review
  • "This eye cream is very moisturizing, smells good (smells like cucumber), absorbs well, is not sticky and has a very cooling feeling." in 1 review
  • "My current cream, I do enjoy it as a night cream better, it's thick cooling and non irritating to my eyes! " in 1 review
Cassondra C.
Cassondra C.
I highly recommend this hydrating eye gel to all of my family and friends. I initially got a sample from Sephora about 3 years ago and I've been hooked ever since. I love the silky texture that doesn't leave any sticky residue, like I've experienced in the past, and of course the amazing difference I see and feel in the texture of my under eyes. Even if I don't use this product for 2 days I notice a difference in how tired and dull my eye area looks. One more thing I can't forget to mention is the smell!! It's so calming after a long day to apply this to my under eyes with a light fragrance of fresh roses; I love it! The only downfall is the price of the product for such a small jar, although it does last me a while (about 6 months or more).
Shagufta H.
Shagufta H.
After being disappointed with my previous eye cream, I was on the hunt for a new product. My eye area needs hydration, but the product needs to be light. Previous eye creams resulted in breakouts along the eye area.

I bought this product from Sephora--begrudgingly because the price was steep. I will say that the price is another topic to explore.

Overall, I have been using this product for a couple of months and I like it. My eye area feels refreshed and cool.

However, there are some things you should watch out for:

1. Can ball up or flake when applying makeup--this especially happened when I applied powder foundation.

Not a bad product--does the job well. I am very satisfied with this eye gel.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
I love this gel eye cream from Fresh!! It is a bit pricey but it truly hydrates and sinks into the skin like it claims it does. The only gripe I have with it is the packaging. I don't find the pot to be as sanitary as it could be and I don't love having to dip my finger into it every time I use it. Usually, I use it as my night eye cream, however I think it would be really great under the eye prior to concealer during the day based on its ability to sink into the skin rather quickly. It also has a refreshing rose scent that is not too fake smelling. As with other Fresh products, I would say this is a winner. πŸ’œ
Arabella B.
Arabella B.
Richmond, Va
I have a perpetually dry under eye area that creases like no other and I have used everything from drugstore brand creams to the lauded Bobbi Brown eye cream, but everything either was too oily or made my eyes water with near immediacy. This eye gel is the only thing I use now. It sinks into the skin quickly and hydrates while brightening my dark circles from purple to a manageable discoloration (my genetics keep dark circles around). It seems pricey, but you only use a very small amount every day and it lasts forever. I will definitely keep repurchasing it.
Carina C.
Carina C.
This by far one of my favorite eye creams I have used. I actually received a small sample of it a while back and really thought nothing of it; I was hardly into skincare let alone eye creams. Shortly after I began reading more into skincare and came across this product. I remembered I had a sample and gave it a try. It really is hydrating without giving off a sticky residue once you apply it. I have really dark under-eye circles and tend to have dry patches, but using this product added moister and brightened up my under-eye area.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Goshen, IN
Got a sample of this from Sephora. Oh. My. Gosh. This is literally the best thing I have ever used on my eyes. The root extract makes this so amazing. You can see and feel it working almost immediately. I was able to use the sample for around 5 days and was so happy with what it did for me, less puffiness, reduced my dark circles, made my eyes brighter and firmer. It did all this in that short amount of time I can only imagine what the full size product would do!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Newark, DE
I have had this eye cream now for almost a year and I'm just now under half of the product. It's got a very nice rose scent, it's very cooling and makes my under eyes feel hydrated. However, I do not feel that this product does anything other then that. I still have fine lines and dark circles under my eyes - but I know that is not what this gel claims to do! I use this before I goto bed to keep my under eyes hydrated all night, and when I wake up in the morning.
Ivey N.
Ivey N.
Solana Beach
Ok so at first I didn't really believe in eye creams to make that big of a difference until I tried this one! So now that I have a baby I have dark circles from lack of sleep but this one takes care of those bad boys! I use it at night and it only tAkes a little bit. I put it all over my eye area and it feels so refreshing and my skin completely soakes it up!!! I love all of this brands products. They last a long time and they all work very well.
taushiana b.
taushiana b.
Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream is amazeballls! I mean my under eye skin was so hydrated that it was insane. I actually bought this cream to maybe help with how dark my eyes are when I don't get sleep(btw this isn't the product for that per se) however because the skin under my eyes was hydrated they naturally looked a bit brighter plus it helped with dryness after washing my face. Overall this product did what it set out to do.
Maddi D.
Maddi D.
Bristol, RI
The fresh rose hydrating Eye gel cream left my face feeling hydrated and smooth. I honestly love this product very much and I would definitely purchase again in the near future. My face is typically on the more sensitive side and this product didn't irritate or cause redness dryness or itchiness around my eyes nose or mouth which is where I typically get irritated the most. All in all I love this product and would highly recommend
Erika M.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Rima L.
Rima L.
Harley H.
Harley H.
Molena
Venia T.
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Spontaneous W.
Spontaneous W.
Is this good for dry skin?