BY FRESH

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area. Can Be Used Daily Throughout The Day.

Crystal K.
It says what it says it does! I had really dry undereyes and my skin was flaking so i bought this. I had never used an eye cream before. This really worked and after a few uses, it cleared up all the dry skin and my undereyes finally stopped flaking. while using this, my eyes were really irritated. I looked up the ingredients and i think it was the fragrance in it. I read that fragrance can irritate the skin and i think it really irritated my eyes. I stopped using it and returned it because of the irritation. If fragrance does not irritate you, i think that this product is really great for hydration
Natasha K.
Waxhaw, NC
This product is very gentle and suitable for sensitive skin, beneath makeup and on its own at nighttime. My dark circles are naturally quite dark and I don't see any brightening of them with this product. However, this product keeps my eye area, lids and under-eyes, very hydrated without feeling greasy or too heavy. It absorbs quickly and has helped reduce the appearance of SOME fine lines but I wouldn't plan on this product eradicating them. In fact I wouldn't count on this product to diminish them at all as its primary function seems to be to provide lasting hydration, which it does very well
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I love this product! The light rose scent is lovely, and very close to smelling like actual roses! This cream is fairly light but I wouldn't go as far as saying that it has a "gel" consistency. So if you want something a bit more airy, this might be too thick for you. One of the many reasons why I love this product is also because of how hydrating it is. I wear a lot of eye makeup and Canadian winters tend to make my eye area flake. But that is not a problem anymore! I dab a small amount of product under my eyes and on my lids using lite taps with my ring finger. In the morning my skin looks completely new! I only use this cream at night, since I don't think it would work well under eye shadow. I also will alternate this with coconut oil, to save money, but I prefer this stuff! I can't say how well this reverses wrinkles, but any product that is hydrating has anti aging benefits. My only con is that it is in a pot container, so it's a little tricky trying to get out. Overall I would highly recommend this.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I’ve been using my Fresh Beauty Rose hydrating eye gel cream as part of my daily routine (when I don’t need caffeine, since it’s non caffeinated) and I have to say; my under eye area is not as puffy as it usually is. 👌🏻 The Aromatic rose smell is ahhhhmazing and the gel itself is soothing and reFRESHing on my sensitive skin. It’s definitely worth the try.
Overall I truly enjoy this product. You can ask for a free sample from your local Sephora store if they have any in stock, if not there’s tons of other #Freshbeauty products you can try also. My fav is their rose line because it smells amazing.

#bbloggers #beautybloggers #roxyreviews #honestbeautyreviews #eyecream #geleyecream #rosewater #FreshDaily #FreshLove #iLoveFreshBeauty #ReFRESHing fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
I first tried this gel through a sample and liked it so much I bought a jar. The smell is gorgeous, soft rose scent. The texture is super moisturizing and keeps my under eyes hydrated all day. My only complaint is it takes a bit of time to sink in but it's worth the wait. Other reviews mentioned irritation around the eye, I have not experienced this. I use it everyday and would purchase again.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
This feels so nice around the eyes! I've been using it for about a year now, and it has definitely helped the dryness around my eye area. However, recently I started reacting to it which was odd. I use it like religiously and never had a problem, but a couple weeks ago the area around my eyes started to swell after using it, and it kind of looked like I had a sun burn around my eyes! It's sad because this has been one of my favorites for so long :/
Macy W.
Midwest city , OK
Definitely one of my all time favorite brands. Fresh is such a great natural brand to use, and you can purchase it from Sephora. It smells great and instantly plumps eyes with moisture. It is so refreshing and helps the eyes look brighter !
Berenice P.
I got a sample of this product and I’ve used it a couple of time before I ran out of it. It’s ok, it’s a mask that has rose petals into and it dies very fast but during the process of it drying, it kind of gives me a heating sensation which is weird. I don’t know if the ingredients in it might be allergic to but it was ok.
Elise M.
Houston
There’s nothing wrong with this product, but there are less pricey eye creams I like better, so I probably wouldn’t repurchase. Pros are it’s hydrating and smells nice. Cons are it doesn’t do much for aging (which is fine, if you don’t expect it to), the pot (a pump is easier to get the right amount), and it can sting when my eyes are sensitive.
Dorian C.
This eye cream is great for light hydration with a non-sticky feeing. It glides on easily and concealer or foundation wears beautifully over it. It is lightly rose scented and is great for someone needing more hydration around their eyes. It is not for someone who prefers a heavier cream for an eye cream.
Rima L.
Erika M.
Caracas
this applies nothing in your eyes?
Venia T.
is it heavy for someone with sensitive under eyes and age 16?
Harley H.
Molena
Tasha B.
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora