BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFresh
Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream

Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream

by Fresh

A lightweight yet potent gel cream with hyaluronic acid that delivers a rush of hydration to revive tired-looking eyes

Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream I am looking for a good eye cream for dark circles, will this eye gel cream help brighten my under eyes?
is this good for dark circles?
Does this work well for dry, eczema prone skin?
Start your review of Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream uploaded by Kaci N.
This stuff is so soft and creamy works great! Always has such an amazing smell to it
Sara R.
Tucson, AZ
Super luscious and amazing texture. I love the instant boost of moisture this eye cream gives me. Definitely recommend!
Tammy D.
Montebello, CA
A very lightweight eye cream, perfect for daytime use or even for those who does not like heavy eye cream. I just love the way it feels on the skin, since it is gel base. Very hydrating and soothing for the undereye. I am not sure if I would repurchase again, because I prefer a thicker eye cream. However, those who wants something not to heavy, this maybe for you!
Cin F.
I had gotten a sample of this once and fell in love with it ever since! totally keep this on my skincare regiment all the time now
Crystal  G.
Shreveport, LA
This is initially hydrating, but then turns somewhat sticky. It doesn't go well under make-up, your dry patches will peep through. It moderately softens lines. It's ok, but only for night time!
Crystal S.
Browns Summit, NC
I love a gel type cream and this eye cream meets all my expectations . It’s light weight , non irritating, works well with concealer, makes me look refreshed in the morning , I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to find a preventative care for anti-aging
Patricia A.
Alpharetta, GA
This eye cream is absolutely fantastic! It has a light weight gel formula that absorbs quickly into your skin. It is super hydrating and it can be used day and night. It’s not super expensive for a Luxury eye cream either. I noticed great improvement in the skin around my eyes when using it.
Steffany  C.
Beloved for its luxurious, artisanal products, Fresh combines natural ingredients—rose, sugar and soy are its most iconic—with modern technology in order to make each and every product thoughtful and effective. This Boston-born brand is dedicated to crafting rich, potent skin care, fragrances and body care products that transform everyday routines into extraordinary rituals. Love it
Brittany E.
It's really refreshing and I love the way it smells! My skin feels amazing after I'm done using it. I love products that smell amazing and this mask has a wonderful scent. I received it as a sample at Sephora and I plan on going back to purchase it.
emily M.
encino
This eye cream smells fabulous and feels so refreshing. I used it for a week or so and unfortunately it began to irritate my eyes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ANASTASIA S.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 3 mois
Ruth G.
armagh
il y a 2 ans
Kristen K. il y a 2 ans
This one is great as well as the ole henricksen banana bright eye cream in the mornings or the it cosmetics bye bye under eye cream at night. I also just got a sample of the biossance Squalane + peptide eye gel and I’ve really been liking it!