BY FRESH

Rose Freshface Primer acts as a lightweight lotion and complexion-booster that s ideal for use alone or alongside our Umbrian Clay Freshface Foundation, High Noon Freshface Glow, or Twilight Freshface Glow. This silky formula is packed with Porphyridium Cruentum, a smart micro-algae that helps balance skin s moisture levels, plus the soothing benefits of rosewater and cucumber extracts. Key Ingredients:  Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, a smart micro-algae, helps skin balance its natural moisture levels  Rosewater tones and refreshes with its astringent properties  Botanical Mallow Extract is anti-inflammatory and calms redness  Vitamins A, C, and E work together to firm, tone, and protect Fragrance and paraben-free Rose Freshface Primer

elena c.
Saint Joseph, IL
This works well as a primer, but it is not overly mattifying like a boscia or benefit. it smells good and that is basically the only thing that is good. makeup sits well but moves when in heat for prolonged use.
Jams M.
I really love this primer. It smells like roses! It's not overbearing too. It's just right for a rose-scented product. I don't feel like I'm wearing a very scented product on my face. If anything it disappears when you apply it. It applies so smoothly too and blends well. It's a white, lightweight lotion-like consistency but dries up pretty quickly so no hassle to wait for it to dry. I only bought a sample version of it online and I would buy the full product but I know Fresh can be pretty pricey and although it's a neat wonderful smelling product, I wouldn't repurchase it cuz I like to keep my wallet fat lol
Riya V.
Morrisville, NC
I'm not sure if this primer works well to keep the makeup on, but it is a pretty good base to put on your face before your foundation. As someone who truly loves rose products, I enjoyed this product! The price point is eh.. not the best and I probably won't repurchase this. But if you happen to buy this product for its rose quality,  it won't let you down!
Rayna S.
Brooklyn, NY
This primer works super well. It's not sticky and I love the smell of rose. It's not overwhelming and you definitely feel fresh after you have used it. It's great for combination skin for sure. I would definitely buy fresh products again. I always feel like they are long lasting.
Jessica W.
This stuff is dreamy!! A great primer and smells wonderful. It has a more natural finish, and long last night. It's great for dry or combination skin
morgan m.
East Bend, NC
Very pricey, does a decent job at moisturizing, but i would rather just use a moisturizer, doesn't do much else for priming my skin.
Lizz H.
Canton, MI
works well! great clean clear shine, ready for foundation\concealer! need more though and the texture is great!
asha s.
Acts as a lightweight lotion and it gives freshface Glow, This silky formula is a good moistureizer that helps balance skin s moisture levels, plus the soothing benefits of rosewater and cucumber extracts. anti-inflammatory and calms redness and most important it's paraben-free.
Alicia C.
Genteee. Quem nao usa um primer pra deixar sua maquiagem super linda né. Cobertura, hidrataçao, perfeiçao... Eu acho muito lindo como finaliza a maquigem e a diferença que faz.
Brenda A.
Laval, QC
Such an awesome product. Aside from it smelling so good, it helps hide pores and keeps the surface of my skin really smooth. Definitely a long lasting product and would completely recommend it for you to buy
Tehzeb F.
Is it as good as reviews suggests?
Tehzeb F.
Is it as good as reviews suggests?