BY FRESH #3 in Anti-Aging

A rejuvenating mask with hydrating & toning action-Rose petals caress & restore skin-50% pure rose floral water soothes skin & senses-Anti-inflammatory cucumber & cool refreshing aloe vera gel-Delivers moisture for optimum balance-Perfect for all skin types Product Line: Fresh - CleanserProduct Size: 100ml/3.5oz

• What diffrence does it change into ur face?!!!!!!!!! Fresh Rose Fac...1 Answers
  • Is this a good face mask to use for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • I currently use the British Rose plumping face mask from The Body S...1 Answers
Adrien M.
Adrien M.
Arlington, TX
Received several sample sizes/travel sizes of this and love it so much! Definitely will purchase the full size! If you don't like the smell or strong smell of roses you will not like this. There are actually rose petals in the product and the smell is a little strong initially. This mask makes my skin feel so hydrated and moisturized especially after using a cleanser/other mask that is a little more drying. This mask is so comfortable that you can just take a break and relax with it on.
Chaneya B.
Chaneya B.
I first tried this product when Sephora sent it to me as a sample. As soon as I tried this product, I had to purchase the whole bottle. It smells like real rose petals and when you put it on it feels so smooth. You can put it on and then wash it off after a few minutes, or you can leave on and go to sleep and wake up in morning and wash it off. When washed off it feels baby smooth on my skin. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Bothell, WA
I did not care much for this face mask. It goes on clear with little bits of things, which I assume are rose petals ? It kind of stung my face and I could see my pores opening up greater in size after I rinse the product off my face. The directions on the product say it is safe to use daily, but I would not recommend it. Especially if you have sensitive skin. Mine is not and it still reacted.
Reniel S.
Reniel S.
This was in the Sephora birthday gift and I was looking forward to trying a new mask. After using the cleanser, I applied the mask thinking it would be thick. NOPE! It was clear and slippery. Applying it was easy and it was really smooth. As it was drying, there was no tightness or firm feeling. It was soft and bouncy to the touch and washing off was VERY easy. There was no fuss on residue.
Amany I.
Amany I.
I don't know if it is because I have really oily skin and not dry skin that I find this mask to be just meh... It is a good soothing mask for just relaxing, but I don't see a $62 worth benefit, at least for me. I like the smell, it smells like real roses. Seems like I really natural well made product. Really fancy feeling. But It just didn't work for me
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
Waterford, NY
I'm trying to incorporate masks into my skincare routine more but most are so drying. This one is not. It goes on easily (sort of a gel consistency) doesn't dry out my face and gentle enough for everyday use. My only negative is the look (brown with flakes) and the smell. I'm not a big rose scent person but that may be a positive for some people.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Buffalo , NY
This mask is Amazing!!! I have sensitive combination skin with occasional redness. One treatment and I noticed an immediate difference in the look and feel of my skin. Plus it's great for a quick mask to take care of stubborn redness. It is a little pricey, but well worth it. Ideally with the size you will get maybe 3 months with weekly use.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Portland, OR
I love FRESH products. And I use masks daily. Yes. Maybe it's crazy. The Rose mask feels quite moisturizing and luxe. It is my second favorite FRESH mask. My number one is the HONEY mask which is pricier but really seems to have a great effect on my skin. I use the Rose mask once a week and I use the honey mask twice a week.
Grace R.
Grace R.
I didn't really like the sample i received from Sephora for my birthday gift. It's pretty mediocre in terms of any miraculous results you might expect. It smells beautiful and leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed, however it doesn't really tighten your pores or have any brightening effects. Just get your free sample
Jule F.
Jule F.
I received this product from sephora as part of a beauty insider birthday gift. For me it was just okay. The smell is lovely and it leaves the face feeling soft and hydrated. As for the toning claim- I didn't see much of a difference. If you have dry skin and want a moisture boost, it's a good option to try.
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does your face feel hydrated and moisturized after just one use or several?
Spontaneous W.
Spontaneous W.
Does this product get hard on skin?
lydia m.
lydia m.
Is this a good face mask to use for sensitive skin?
Nitacha R.
Nitacha R.
How is this product? How long did it take for yourself to notice some changes? I'm on the hunt for new products that are soothing on the skin.
Yariany S.