BY FRESH #20 in Face Masks

Rose Face Mask Hydrates And Tones The Complexion To Restore Radiance And Suppleness To All Skin Types. The Unique, Cooling Gel Formula Is Infused With Real Rose Petals That Literally Melt Into The Skin.

How To Use:

Apply To Cleansed, Moist Skin, Avoiding The Eye Area. Leave On For 5-10 Minutes, And Rinse With Water. Can Be Used Daily.

Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Faex (Yeast Extract), Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caramel, Maltodextrin, Parfum (Fragrance), Bht, Citronellol, Phenoxyethanol

• Percentage wise how much more softer is your face?5 Answers
  • Any of you trying binge masking? It is a process where yo...2 Answers
  • I love what rose water does to my skin, does this has the...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have super sensitive skin but I went on a limb and tried it and fell in love ! it's the best plus it's so refreshing so on the skin 😊" in 744 reviews
  • "I would recommend it to any one." in 2 reviews
  • "It's not too strong of a mask so you can use it every day if you want." in 1 review
  • "Also great to top a clay mask with for some extra nourishment." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a LONG way, too, which I love." in 1 review
Roxanne o.
Bakersfield, CA
Around March 3rd, For the first time I used this Fresh Beauty Rose Face Mask. It’s infused with real rose pedals. It was crazy thinking; “I’m putting roses on my face right now!” Much like cucumbers (that are also in this) it was super cool and refreshing to apply. It reduced my redness and hydrated my skin while also brightening, toning, and protecting it.

Once I left it on, it didn’t feel tight like other masks have on me. I rinsed it off and it didn’t leave me feeling sticky or dry either. My skin was left feeling moist, bouncy and TONED (yes it also tones!! 😊hello reduced toner usage!!)

Overall I really enjoyed this and the rose smell is amazing! 🥀 🌹 i usually don’t like flowery smells so I’m impressed that I enjoy this rose line so much! #FreshBeauty has impressed me. This is one of my new favorite brands!

#FreshLove
#bbloggers #beautybloggers #roxyreviews #roxyreviewsstuff #facemaskfriday #facemaskfridays #facemasktime #facemaskaddict #freshfacemask #facemasks #Fresh #FreshCosmetics #FaceMask #RosewaterFaceMask #Rosewater #FreshBeautyDailyRoutine fresh Rose Face Mask
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
I love, love quick and easy face masks, especially when I have a little extra me time in the morning and can do one before heading out for the day or during the day when my face feels like it needs a pick me up after doing chores/errands all morning.

That being said, this face mask is amazing! Fresh makes quality products and adding the rose petals into this product was such a nice touch. I don't like scented products because it lingers around and I cannot stand the smell after x amount of time but this light floral rose scent is settle and nice that I enjoy it a lot. But, does this product work? YES! It definitely hydrates and tones the skin whether you have dry, oily, and/or sensitive skin. I can't say that it helps with my pores because I don't use this daily or enough to see a difference in my skin.

Pros:
- light rose scent (it doesn't linger for very long or at all)
- a little goes a long way
- rose petals mixed in the face mask
- great for skin type even for sensitive skins
- hydrates (and adds healthy-looking complexion)
- tones
- (slightly) radiant/brightens skin
- calms skin (reduces the redness of the skin)
- 5 to 10-minute face mask, can use daily!

Cons:
- Pricey
Faviola M.
Paramount, CA
I recieved the  fresh Rose Face Mask along with an accompanying soy cleanser for my birthday from Sephora. The packaging is really cute and clean, but the cleanser didn't do anything different to my skin even after using it a few times. The rose mask is supposed to hydrate and tone, and even upon using it a few times there was nothing really noticeably different to my skin either. It made it a bit supple, but I have other products that do that as well, and even much more noticeably. The mask is more for the luxury feel experience, in my opinion. I'm a fan of the gel consistency it has and the real rose petals that it contains, but unfortunately I am not a fan of rosy scents! I will add that this is my first rose product and I will most likely not buy this product or any rose product again. I should also note that this product does have an off-putting brown color to it that's sheer when applied. I almost thought my product had gone bad! I do love the mashed petals inside it and I've reused the container to put other products in there. I love cute and reusable packaging! Is it worth the price? I think so if you're a fan of rose scents and benefits, but for me I wouldn't pay for this product.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I recently tried this hydrating mask and it might be my new favorite hydrating mask to follow acne treatment masks. The consistency is a little thick, it reminds me of glycerin. It has an Amber color with a few bits of rose that come out (and basically disappear onto skin). The mask absorbs into skin leaving a silky texture. The directions say to use this mask for about 5-10 minutes before washing off. Well, I'm a chore multi-masker, so I lose track of time often while doing chores and my masks are on. This is not a problem with this mask, especially if you have acne prone skin and hydrating masks break you out. You almost won't feel it and it doesn't cause breakouts so I end up just using it as a daytime Hydrator (after steaming face and using an acne treatment mask). This mask is so soothing for days like this! It gives me a Rosy, youthful, healthy complexion. It might be a new favorite of mine. I love that if I forget it's on, I won't regret it in the morning. Perfect for anyone looking for a hydrating (yet not greasy) mask! It just feels like my skin- only better! Especially wonderful for anyone who suffers from sensitivity due to other acne treatments (like sulfur masks or facial peels) or someone looking for relief after a warm steam. It may be pricey but a little goes a long way!
Kel L.
Boca Raton
This mask is refreshing, contains rose petals, and is hydrating-- it does exactly what it states it does.  I have sensitive skin that easily becomes red and am prone to break-outs if I'm not careful with what I use.  It's an added bonus that this mask does in fact calm my skin and does not cause breakouts.  Unfortunately, it's $62 for 3.3 fl oz (I purchased from Sephora).  If you're looking to blow $60+ on a luxurious face mask, this is the one; however, if you are looking for an effective face mask that has some impact on the quality of your skin with continued use... move along.  This is such a nice product, but it's undeniably overpriced.  I suppose you're paying for the brand and perhaps the rose petals..?  I don't regret my purchase, but I wouldn't buy it again as there are too many other masks out there that I'm wanting to try, many of which are likely equally hydrating and much more cost-effective.  I love this brand, I love this product, and I wish I could give it a full 5-stars because I appreciate the soothing/non-irritating properties, but the price is a deal breaker.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I've had the rose 🌹 face mask for a while and I had to try it out.
I like the rose smell in some products. And in others not so much.
This face mask kind of falls in the middle. Not to strong that it's over powering. But also not to soft.
So I put it on after cleansing with Equate Beauty Foaming 2-in-1 Cleanser. I left it on for 10 minutes and then washed it off.
I love how my skin felt after using it. Very soft like baby skin.
Because It's such a gentle mask
It can be used daily.
Vibingwith K.
Prairieville, LA
I’ve finally got a chance to try the fresh Rose Face Mask , I was a little on the fence about it at first. Being that they’re real rose petals infused into the mask. It’s honestly just like if your using rose water. This product is amazing not only does it hydrate but really does tone the face . You can see a major color difference in your face skin tone. It’s not like any other face mask I’ve ever tried it really melts into the skin. 5 stars from this way.
Clarissa C.
I always get these little samples from Sephora and before I never used them. I would just throw them away to be honest. But today I decided to give it a try and now I’m totally upset that I’ve been throwing away such an amazing product! I left the mask on for about 10mins and it had a cooling sensation, but was very mild. I applied a thin layer, but as I washed the mask off it felt a little thicker but was great because I felt that it actually got
deep into my skin. After rinsing it off, I immediately could see that my skin was noticeably brighter. My face was super smooth and I love that it was very mild for my sensitive skin. I will definitely be purchasing this mask and keeping any future free samples I get!
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
This is a decent face mask. I got a sample and wanted to try but I will say this. This does brighten and gives a glow. However, your probably wondering why 3 stars? Well, it has this weird jelly feeling and when you apply it sinks into the skin. But because my skin caught an irritation from the rosy scent, I had to drop the stars down. This is a good mask for brightening and glow skin.
Stephanie L.
Moreno Valley
I did not like this mask but, in all fairness, I only used it once before giving it to my daughter. The packaging is decent.  I did not notice any difference in my skin after using it but it did feel nice and cooling when I applied it. My biggest problem with this was the scent. I am sensitive to scents and usually prefer unscented products but I decided to try this because it's made with roses and it's typically chemicals and perfumes that bother me. This mask smells of natural roses but the scent was so strong that it gave me a headache.  If you love the smell of roses and strong scents don't bother you,  it may be worth a try.
Kyrsten S.
Acworth, GA
I've been looking for a face mask that could help me clear my skin up . My skin is very dry and gets irritated very easily ... How does anyone feel about this ?
Luz R.
How strong is the smell? I love the smell of roses, but don't want to be overpowered by it.
Lalaa M.
Sanford, NC
I honestly never tried a face mask before so I just want to know what would be a good product to do them with because I don't want black heads etc to be starting to form on my face because I wear a lot of makeup.
Jade R.
Garden grove , CA
Does your face feel hydrated and moisturized after just one use or several?
Brittany P.
Antioch, CA
I need a good overnight face cream or a mask but I'm always worried about products being too heavy or oily and breaking me out.