BY FRESH

Rose Face Mask Hydrates And Tones The Complexion To Restore Radiance And Suppleness To All Skin Types. The Unique, Cooling Gel Formula Is Infused With Real Rose Petals That Literally Melt Into The Skin.

How To Use:

Apply To Cleansed, Moist Skin, Avoiding The Eye Area. Leave On For 5-10 Minutes, And Rinse With Water. Can Be Used Daily.

Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Faex (Yeast Extract), Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caramel, Maltodextrin, Parfum (Fragrance), Bht, Citronellol, Phenoxyethanol

• Percentage wise how much more softer is your face?6 Answers
  • Is this face mask worth the money? And can it be used daily?1 Answers
  • Any of you trying binge masking? It is a process where yo...3 Answers
fresh Rose Face Mask
  • "I have super sensitive skin but I went on a limb and tried it and fell in love ! it's the best plus it's so refreshing so on the skin 😊" in 744 reviews
  • "I would recommend it to any one." in 2 reviews
  • "It's not too strong of a mask so you can use it every day if you want." in 1 review
  • "Also great to top a clay mask with for some extra nourishment." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a LONG way, too, which I love." in 1 review
Sam N.
Pasco
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask is one of my all time favorites. I have oily acne prone skin, and my face loves this stuff. Real rose petals and aloe make up this mask, and the cooling,gentle qualities of this baby, is amazing. Some don't like the texture of this mask, but me personally, I absolutely love it. If you love the scent of real roses, you will love this mask. This is truly a luxurious mask. I bought the full size at 62$,but i find its worth every penny. The real rose petals applied to my face, makes me feel so pampered. You can tell Fresh spent alot of sweat, tears, and blood into their products. Each item is eloquent, and unique in its own way. I love their son fave cleanser also. This mask is probably the best mask I have ever owned. True, its gentle, but that only means it's for all skin types, meaning everyone can enjoy this gem. The scent of the real roses in this mask is truly intoxicating. Some say this mask is "too" gentle. I say this isn't a miracle mask, but it does calm acne, rosacea, and redness. Some will say this mask is overpriced, but i think you pay for quality. Some say this mask does nothing for their skin, and i say it's all about preference. I suffer from consistently congested pores, and this mask actually helps a little bit. I also get a beautiful glow from within after I rinse the mask off. You can use it everyday, because it's so gentle and pampering. The aloe in this mask is awesome. Its cool, and feels so good on your face. I highly recommend this mask if you have oily skin, and love roses. Also, if you can see the color of this mask on your face, You have actually applied too much. If the mask looks clear and shiny, you applied the right amount. Your pretty much just wasting product when applying globs of this all over your face. This mask is 62$, we don't have the money to throw globs on our face like that. We gotta conserve. All you need is clean skin, and a thin layer, and the glow you get after rinsing makes this mask so worth it. , I love the brand Fresh and their products!
Hannah N.
Seminole
The packaging I must say is very aesthetically pleasing. The jar is nice and hefty, and I appreciate the minimalist approach. The actual product is dark/golden brown in color, translucent, with flecks of rose petals. It has a very strong rose, floral scent. The jar is ceramic and comes with a plastic protector inside.
I used this product around 3 times a week. I applied it with a silicone mask brush and left it on my face for around 20 minutes. The instructions say 5-10 but because this mask is so gentle, I can leave it on for longer. After time is up, the mask washes off easily. It leaves my skin feeling cool, plump, and hydrated. I did not experience any breakouts or any bad changes in my skin. My skin felt softer and looked nice and glowy. It is a good product, but for the price I don’t know if I would purchase again because of it. I think there are good hydrating masks for cheaper at the drugstore such as the Neutrogena Hydro Boost masks. If you have the money to spend, by all means go ahead. It is a nice product but not a holy grail and to me is therefore not worth the price.
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Capsule Sleeping Mask
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask
Kel L.
Boca Raton
This mask is refreshing, contains rose petals, and is hydrating-- it does exactly what it states it does.  I have sensitive skin that easily becomes red and am prone to break-outs if I'm not careful with what I use.  It's an added bonus that this mask does in fact calm my skin and does not cause breakouts.  Unfortunately, it's $62 for 3.3 fl oz (I purchased from Sephora).  If you're looking to blow $60+ on a luxurious face mask, this is the one; however, if you are looking for an effective face mask that has some impact on the quality of your skin with continued use... move along.  This is such a nice product, but it's undeniably overpriced.  I suppose you're paying for the brand and perhaps the rose petals..?  I don't regret my purchase, but I wouldn't buy it again as there are too many other masks out there that I'm wanting to try, many of which are likely equally hydrating and much more cost-effective.  I love this brand, I love this product, and I wish I could give it a full 5-stars because I appreciate the soothing/non-irritating properties, but the price is a deal breaker.
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I"ve never bought the full size, but I love skin care, so whenever Sephora is giving away skin samples or sets I always buy so I can get them LOL ..... I've used this 3-4 times (and another 4 times bc i got it as a birthday sample a couple years ago).... and I love the cooling effect!!!!!! It has a lovely rose scent as well, with little pieces of rose petals in the mask as well! It has a gel consistency and feels really nice on the face, except around the nose because it tickles and feels like it's dripping.
Tbh I don't think it really did anything for my facial tone and evening dark spots or anything, but I do think it made me look more radiant for a short while and I woke up with super soft skin the next morning . I think it's better for just a normal routine mask, and for pampering yourself, but don't expect HUGE noticeable results.
I would recommend to those with sensitive skin bc it is cooling and gentle!
Ms F.
I have been using Fresh products for over 8 years now and they have never disappointed me. I have a combination of dry skin and oily skin. With some dry patches and occasional black pores. This mask hydrates your face and smells amazing. Leaves your skin glowing and looking refreshed. Add Fresh Rose Tint Sugar Balm and you are ready to start your day! I buy 1 oz every 3 months, amazing packing a little bit goes along way.
————
He usado productos de Fresh por más de 8 años y nunca me han decepcionado. Tengo una combinación de piel seca y piel grasosa. Con algunos parches secos y ocasiónales poros negros. Esta máscara hidrata tu cara y huele increíble. Deja tu piel brillante y luciendo fresca. ¡Agregue el bálsamo de azúcar Fresh Tint Rose y ya está listo para comenzar su día! Compro 1 oz cada 3 meses, el empaque se ve increíble.
Katelyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I’ve finally got a chance to try the fresh Rose Face Mask , I was a little on the fence about it at first. Being that they’re real rose petals infused into the mask. It’s honestly just like if your using rose water. This product is amazing not only does it hydrate but really does tone the face . You can see a major color difference in your face skin tone. It’s not like any other face mask I’ve ever tried it really melts into the skin. 5 stars from this way.
Dylan B.
Baltimore, MD
I love this mask so much. The color and consistency was a little off putting at first (it looks kind of like a brown hair gel, but it’s not sticky at all). I’m glad I worked past my initial doubts and tried it out because it’s so good. It’s not like most other masks where it sets on your face all dry and tight. Right after I wash my face, I apply a good layer to my skin while it’s still wet. Think of it as a mask/toner hybrid. It feels like a nice treat when my skin is a little flaky and dry and VERY gentle sloughs off the flakes while adding a ton of moisture to my skin. (And the roses add a nice scent, too!) It’s so gentle you could honestly use it everyday and be fine. I also consider it a mandatory step when I’m preparing for an event and I need my skin to look EXTRA nice.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,965 reviews
I recently tried this hydrating mask and it might be my new favorite hydrating mask to follow acne treatment masks. The consistency is a little thick, it reminds me of glycerin. It has an Amber color with a few bits of rose that come out (and basically disappear onto skin). The mask absorbs into skin leaving a silky texture. The directions say to use this mask for about 5-10 minutes before washing off. Well, I'm a chore multi-masker, so I lose track of time often while doing chores and my masks are on. This is not a problem with this mask, especially if you have acne prone skin and hydrating masks break you out. You almost won't feel it and it doesn't cause breakouts so I end up just using it as a daytime Hydrator (after steaming face and using an acne treatment mask). This mask is so soothing for days like this! It gives me a Rosy, youthful, healthy complexion. It might be a new favorite of mine. I love that if I forget it's on, I won't regret it in the morning. Perfect for anyone looking for a hydrating (yet not greasy) mask! It just feels like my skin- only better! Especially wonderful for anyone who suffers from sensitivity due to other acne treatments (like sulfur masks or facial peels) or someone looking for relief after a warm steam. It may be pricey but a little goes a long way!
Jillian T.
Clarkston, MI
I have heard wonderful things about this facemask from a few YouTubers so I recently picked up this mask on a trip to Sephora. I like that it comes in the large size and a travel size, especially since it is on the pricier side, so you can try the smaller size before committing to the full-size. The packaging feels very luxurious and weighty, and upon opening the container you reveal a beautiful gel like consistency mask with lots of rose petals throughout. It has a strong Rose scent but it’s clearly from the rose petals in the mask and not a synthetic fragrance, which can be irritating to the skin. Each time I’ve used this mask, I’ve noticed my skin looks more plump and supple and it looks more hydrated.
Sequoia Dawn ॐ S.
Toronto
I HIGHLY recommend this mask to anyone out there seeking something very lightweight, and gentle! This caused no irritation or redness, in fact it was actually soothing. It leaves your skin feeling hydrated, soft, toned, radiant, and healthy! It has a lovely scent of preserved roses that smells heavenly even after you rinse it off. I immediately noticed my skin brightening, and glowing after the first use. It’s very easy to apply, it has a gel like formula. If you love roses this mask is without a doubt for you, it actually has bits of real rose petals in it. It gives off a very luxurious, spa-like feel to me and I couldn’t be more in love! fresh Rose Face Mask
Kyrsten S.
Brooklyn NY
I've been looking for a face mask that could help me clear my skin up . My skin is very dry and gets irritated very easily ... How does anyone feel about this ?
Lalaa M.
Sanford , NC
I honestly never tried a face mask before so I just want to know what would be a good product to do them with because I don't want black heads etc to be starting to form on my face because I wear a lot of makeup.
Luz R.
How strong is the smell? I love the smell of roses, but don't want to be overpowered by it.
Jade R.
Garden grove , CA
Does your face feel hydrated and moisturized after just one use or several?
Brittany P.
Antioch, CA
I need a good overnight face cream or a mask but I'm always worried about products being too heavy or oily and breaking me out.