BY FRESH #17 in Toners & Astringents

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A cleansing toner infused with real rose petals to remove residual impurities, refine the appearance of pores, and soften skin for a healthy-looking complexion. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Tone down pores. Tone up hydration. Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner is a cleansing toner that removes impurities and refines the appearance of pores for a deeply hydrated, healthy-looking, velvety soft complexion. Infused with real rose petals, the gentle formula clears the skin of surface debris, pollution particles, and residual impurities, while leaving it feeling refreshed and prepped for the skincare ritual that follows. It also contains rosewater and rose flower oil to help soothe and nourish the skin, while angelica leaf extract and hyaluronic acid help to retain moisture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "Infused with real rose petals, Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner is a heavenly experience for your skin and your senses. This gentle, refreshing toner contains pore-refining rose fruit extract, soothing rosewater, and nourishing rose flower oil, as well as moisture-retaining angelica leaf extract and hyaluronic acid. The result is a healthy, deeply hydrated, and velvety soft complexion." Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder Research results: In an in-vivo test: - 100% said it helped clear pollution particles and residual impurities - 97% felt it softened and refreshed their skin - 94% reported it left their skin smooth - 90% felt it was soothing - 46% increased hydration for 6 hours after application

• Is it bad that I only want try it because of the packaging?2 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?2 Answers
  • Do the rose petals get annoying as you're trying to use this or are...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
This Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner by Fresh is my newest holy grail in my skincare routine. Recently I have been looking for a toner to improve the texture of my skin and to try and get rid of the acne scars and redness that I have been noticing lately. I picked this toner up from Sephora and wow has it worked wonders for my skin. I typically have a lot of redness around my nose and on my cheeks, and this has gotten rid of all of that and has made my pores less visible around my nose. I also noticed that the texture on my forehead has been reduced significantly and that my makeup has been applying a lot smoother than normal once using this product. I have very dry skin and I noticed my face feels very hydrated now, especially after using this toner. I prefer to apply this after cleansing my face and like to apply it with my hands since I noticed it sinks into the skin a lot better this way rather than using a cotton round. I typically wait about a minute or so and then carry on with my other products once it sinks into my skin. I also want to point out that the bottle is absolutely stunning and gorgeous on my vanity. It has rose petals inside the bottle which makes for a stunning appearance. When people come to my house they are always asking about this product since it looks so beautiful. If you're looking for the perfect rose water product I cannot recommend this enough. It's definitely worth the splurge in my opinion for how much it has improved the texture and appearance of my skin. Highly recommend this product!
Madison C.
Madison C.
Sammamish, WA
I haven't used a toner in a long time because I didn't have much luck with them, but looking back on it I think I didn't like them because the ones I had been trying dried my face out slightly due to the alcohol in the ingredients. This toner doesn't have alcohol and it's crazy the difference I feel! My skin is looking more alive, my pores don't seem as large and my skin has such a pretty glow to it now! It's definitely helping my dry skin because my skin feels so much more supple when I tone before moisturizing (as apposed to not toning and just using moisturizer). Love this product and it will last forever!
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Ballston Spa, NY
I'll start by saying that this stuff smells AMAZING. I picked mine up from Sephora's web store after seeing it in store a few times. Actually seeing rose pedals floating in the water is what sold me. I'm a sucker for that sort of thing.
I have somewhat sensitive/picky skin, but I haven't noticed any adverse reactions to this toner while I've been using it. I get a slight burning sensation near the corners of my eyes, about half an inch out, if I've exfoliated that day but that's typical of most products for me. I haven't had any issues with pimples either. I recently had a hormonal flair up while using this but that cleared without issue. I do feel like this toner is hydrating, since I can feel a difference in my skin when I skip it. I'll likely repurchase.
Farhiya O.
Farhiya O.
Atlanta, GA
I don't know where to start? Is it the glow it leaves on your skin? The amazing feel of the product on you, cleaning you up? This is by far the best toner i have ever used(and i've spend a pretty penny trying them all). It is for any and all skin types. I am 22 years old, super oily and flaky skin due to cystic acne. I started using this when i was 20. I used the Fresh Deep Hydration Facial Toner then moved to this one, due to the added antioxidants rose extracts would have. It, combined with Origin line, have helped give my face a break from the cystic acne. wearing foundation is a breeze and my concealer lasts way longer now. lol. try it you won't be disappointed.
Renae P.
Renae P.
Scott Depot, WV
I love the original Fresh Rose Toner for setting my makeup, but it wasn't enough moisture for my cystic acne. This stuff takes the cake by way of toners! I love using it as soon as I wash my face, morning and night. It's so soothing, leaves my skin soft, and dry patches from healing cystic acne are moisturized and clean. Plus, it's such a beautiful product in the bottle! The rose petals just make it perfect. I know making rosewater is fairly simple at home, but it goes bad quickly. This stuff will last. 😊
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
This is the toner I find myself repurchasing time and time again. It does everything I could want it to do in a toner. Takes away any remaining oil/makeup, hydrates and preps my skin for the final steps of my routine. Smells amazing, feels so fresh and soft, doesn't dry me out and is alcohol free (which is a must for me) I've also turned my mother and a couple of friends onto this stuff- it works really well with different skin types. Toner isn't all that magical so I never expect too much, but this stuff does what it says it does. Holy grail product through and through.
Chyan H.
Chyan H.
The Fresh Rose Facial Toner is to die for. I've never seen my skin so calm and even-toned. It's a beautiful product with both its aesthetics and purpose.

Not only do you get a ton of product in the bottle, but a few dots on a cotton pad go a very long way. I've had my toner for four months and am not even half way through (and I use it every AM and PM!).

It smells lovely, it's super soft and refreshing on the skin and does exactly what it claims. If you feel like splurging on a toner, PLEASE, do yourself a favor and go with this! You won't regret it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Warwick, RI
This toner broke me out like crazy! I do have acne prone, sensitive skin but this stuff broke me out worse than anything I've ever used. To give it a fair shot I did use the whole bottle and once you get to the end, the last ounce of product is impossible to get out because of the rose petals at the bottom and the tint hole where the product comes out, it constantly gets clogged and I just threw it away because to me it wasn't worth the hassle. Smells and looks beautiful though hence the 2 stars, maybe it would work better for a different skin type.
Franci G.
Franci G.
I've only begun using this, about 3 days and its worth the price! I swear by 100% Pure toners but this one is up there. I was scared that it might break me out because my skin is prone to do that. But so far so good. I will update if I do notice any changes in my skin. It is rose scented and does smell like rose oil, its on the lighter side but you do notice it, might bother some people who are sensitive to scents. It's very hydrating and makes your skin feel VERY SOFT and looks supple after. Oh another plus, it takes off any remaining makeup left on your face after your cleansing routine, so I do recommend using this with a cotton pad.
nae m.
nae m.
San Antonio
I absolutely love this toner. It feels soooo refreshing. I use it before putting on makeup, after I shower, and when I take off my makeup. It's very light weight and you're able to see the dirt removed from your face. If you have dry or combo skin, this is perfect because it definitely hydrates your skin! Some have had problems with small pieces of the rose petals coming out of the bottle but it BARELY happens and it is only very very small piece because the hole is very small. I definitely recommend using this as an every day cleansing toner.
Shantilly R.
Shantilly R.
Does this toner really do wonders? I have dry and sensitive skin and most toners just dry me out even more.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse , NY
Is it bad that I only want try it because of the packaging?
Maria A.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
How much does this product cost?
Allie G.
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
Is this out in stores yet and does it work well with sensitive skin?
nolan s.
nolan s.
Corona, CA
if jeffree star approves of this, is it really worth the hype or is it similar to mario badescu?