BY FRESH #36 in Toners & Astringents

Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner softens the skin and refines the appearance of pores for a healthy-looking complexion. Infused with real rose petals, the gentle formula cleanses the skin, helping to clear it of surface debris, pollution particles, and residual impurities, while leaving it feeling refreshed and prepped to receive the full benefits of the skincare ritual to follow.

Rose fruit extract is known for its toning properties.
Rosewater helps to soothe and rose flower oil helps to nourish.
Angelica leaf extract is known to help retain moisture.
Hyaluronic acid helps attract and maintain moisture to enhance suppleness.

How To Use:

After cleansing, gently sweep over the face and neck with a cotton pad or fingertips. Can be used twice a day, morning and night.

• I currently use this and am almost out - I love it! It makes my s...1 Answers
  • Is it bad that I only want try it because of the packaging?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Basically amazing in a bottle! As long as you don't have an adverse reaction to the smell of rose, get it! Very hydrating and now I want to try the whole line of skin care products! Definitely try if you don't mind the price tag!" in 90 reviews
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
Okay first of all I’m a sucker for anything rose scented so I started a little biased when I first bought this product but truth be told it is absolutely amazing. I have dry, sensitive skin with mild texture and pores and I don’t like using too many products or weird chemicals on my face for free of a breakout or irritation. This stuff is sooo soothing. My face feels plump and glowy, soft, and absolutely no breakouts or irritation. I do notice an improvement in my overall skin texture as well. Plus the rose smells isn’t overpowering and dries down very well (the scent doesn’t linger either). I apply it everyone morning and every night before my moisturizer. It’s amazing after I wash my makeup off, use a cleanser and micellar water, and then use this because it still pulls the gunk and dirt from my skin. At night I pair it with my korres rose oil and it is a dream. Plus the floating rose petals in it is very aesthetically pleasing.
Ysabelle G.
Los Angeles
Once I’m with cleansing my face, adding the Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner helps with softening my face, a refined texture, healthy glow and  of course, giving my face the extra bit of hydration it needs. First of all, we have got to give some appreciation to it’s aesthetically pleasing packaging! It is infused with real rose petals and they’re floating around in the toner and it’s just so darn pretty to look at. How I apply it: drench a cotton pad with the toner and apply to my face once I’ve finished cleansing, then wait for it to fully soak into my skin before moving onto the next step of my skincare routine. Who doesn’t want to have healthier, hydrated and a velvety soft complexion? I’m definitely going to repurchase this once I’m done.
Nicole R.
If your skin is sensitive or dry as a desert, TRY THIS TONER AT YOUR OWN RISK. I know rosewater in general is supposed to hydrate your skin but this toner did not help my sister and I. My sister has sensitive skin and ended up getting a dark blemish on her face. This was completely weird for her as she has skin clear as day and the only thing different from her skincare routine was this toner. For my dry skin, this toner did hydrate my skin but it also led to a breakout that I did not anticipate. Like my sister, I rarely get acne but this caused a breakout that stopped me dead in my tracks.

I know all products don’t work for everybody but once you start seeing NEGATIVE changes in your skin after two weeks of using a new product, it goes straight into the trash. Not sorry. You’ve been warned!!!!
Gaia P.
Bellevue, WA
OMG. I've never really used toners in my life cause it always seemed to be to just be an extra product and kind of a "why". However, I impulsively bought this and IT. HAS. CHANGED. MY. SKIN. Seriously, not only does my skin feel so incredibly refreshed after I apply it, but my skin has had less oily throughout the day since I've used it, and it has SERIOUSLY gotten my acne under control. I was a bit worried about using the scent on my skin because I am sensitive to heavy scents, but this smells so light and natural you can barely even notice. If you're looking to get into the world of toners.. try this one. It's changed my skincare routine and better yet, my skin. I'm so glad I bought this.  fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner
Sonnet O.
Saint Paul, MN
I don't usually use toners in general, but this one has changed my mind. I use it after my usual cleansing routine and let me tell you, if you like the scent of freshly cut roses, you will love this. I only wish the scent lasted a while longer. Besides the scent, the toner is wonderfully hydrating, so soothing and fresh feeling. It's not a formula that will leave your skin feeling like a stretched canvas or like you rubbed your face with alcohol, either, which is why I shied away from most toners. This is a perfect winter-month toner for sure. I will definitely buy this again.
Anna C.
This product smells so good! I love the smell of roses, which is what drew me to this product. If you don’t like the smell of roses, I would still recommend it because the smell doesn’t stick around. As for hydration, this toner is fairly hydrating. Before using masks, you should tone your skin to correct the pH. I have extremely dry skin, and when I use a pore tightening mask, I only use it on my nose. Using this toner on all of the parts of my face where the mask doesn’t go keeps my skin from drying out for the 15-20 minutes that the mask is drying.
Kaman D.
Las vegas
Omg. My absolute favorite toner of all time! It smells amazing and works wonders, especially if you have dry skin. I’ve already went through 2 bottles of this stuff. I’m almost out of my 3rd bottle and I’ve already ordered a backup. My boyfriend even loves this stuff so much that he took mine. I can’t say enough good things about this product! I use this day and night and it provides my skin with intense hydration and it also helps take off dirt and leftover makeup even after washing. Definitely a must have!!!
Rajani H.
Jackson Hts, NY
I have never used toner in my life before, I saw this at Sephora and mostly got it for the aesthetically pleasing packaging. Omg this is the best thing I have used on my dry, crusty, New York City face in years. I never want this to end. I put this on after cleansing, it leaves my face a little sticky at first but then soaks in and my face looks so hydrated and poreless after. Then I add my serum and moisturizer. I've been using this for the past week and it has lightened my blemishes so much. Please do yourself a favor and buy this, it also contains hyaluronic acid and no alcohol.
Christine N.
This is a lovely elegant toner. It feels hydrating, soothing, moisturizing and smells like rose petals. I much prefer these kind of toners to the astringent, medicinal or alcoholic toners. This one just feels like the step you would want to take between your cleanser and moisturizer as part of a pampering nighttime routine.

The only reason why I did not give this five stars is that it reminds me a lot of Thayer's Rose water toner which is only a fraction of the cost at your local health food store. Yes, the formulation of this one is more elegant, but the Thayer's one is similar enough to make me think this product is a bit overpriced. Toners are a bit of an unnecessary step for me as I prefer to use essences, but on those days that I want to use a toner, I do think this one pairs especially well with Rose Hip seed oil over it.
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
This is the holy grail of toners for my face! Let me tell you the packaging is obviously so beautiful! The real roses inside the toner seals the deal for looks for me! I have eczema so sometimes I get a little on my face where it dries up, but when I started using this and applying it all over my face my eczema went away in like 2 days! I love the smell of the roses as well. Definitely a toner I’d recommend!fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner
Shantilly R.
Does this toner really do wonders? I have dry and sensitive skin and most toners just dry me out even more.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Do the rose petals get annoying as you're trying to use this or are they just there?
nolan s.
Corona, CA
if jeffree star approves of this, is it really worth the hype or is it similar to mario badescu?
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
Is this out in stores yet and does it work well with sensitive skin?
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse , NY
Is it bad that I only want try it because of the packaging?