BY FRESH

Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner softens the skin and refines the appearance of pores for a healthy-looking complexion. Infused with real rose petals, the gentle formula cleanses the skin, helping to clear it of surface debris, pollution particles, and residual impurities, while leaving it feeling refreshed and prepped to receive the full benefits of the skincare ritual to follow.

Rose fruit extract is known for its toning properties.
Rosewater helps to soothe and rose flower oil helps to nourish.
Angelica leaf extract is known to help retain moisture.
Hyaluronic acid helps attract and maintain moisture to enhance suppleness.

How To Use:

After cleansing, gently sweep over the face and neck with a cotton pad or fingertips. Can be used twice a day, morning and night.

• I currently use this and am almost out - I love it! It ma...1 Answers
  • Is it bad that I only want try it because of the packaging?2 Answers
  • This is my all time favorite toner! It smells good and re...2 Answers
fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner
  • "Basically amazing in a bottle! As long as you don't have an adverse reaction to the smell of rose, get it! Very hydrating and now I want to try the whole line of skin care products! Definitely try if you don't mind the price tag!" in 90 reviews
Gaia P.
Bellevue, WA
OMG. I've never really used toners in my life cause it always seemed to be to just be an extra product and kind of a "why". However, I impulsively bought this and IT. HAS. CHANGED. MY. SKIN. Seriously, not only does my skin feel so incredibly refreshed after I apply it, but my skin has had less oily throughout the day since I've used it, and it has SERIOUSLY gotten my acne under control. I was a bit worried about using the scent on my skin because I am sensitive to heavy scents, but this smells so light and natural you can barely even notice. If you're looking to get into the world of toners.. try this one. It's changed my skincare routine and better yet, my skin. I'm so glad I bought this.  fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner
Mikaelah N.
Rochester
I wanna give fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner more stars, but I just can't. This product broke me out. I received this product for Christmas, and did not make the connection that it was the only new item that I added to my skin routine. I thought it was just the harsh NY winters wrecking my face. After stopping it for a week my skin looked brighter, plumper, and my CCs (closed comedones) all but disappeared. It's a real shame because I always check skincare products on COSDNA before trying anything, and there was nothing listed that was a trigger for acne or sensitivities. I gave it 2 stars because it works for so many people, it's just terrible for me. It's also beautiful to have in your skincare wardrobe, the floating rose petals and rose packaging is very visually pleasing.
Nilsa A.
Bronx
I wanted to love this so badly. I’ve always loved Fresh, but upon doing some research I’ve discovered that it’s overpriced for the quality of ingredients in the products. Many Fresh products are SWIMMING in artificial emollients and are FILLED with tons and tons of silicones.

This toner is no exception. This toner has about 4 different silicones in their ingredient list, and that was an instant turn off for me. 44.00 for liquid silicone? No thanks.

However, the packaging is GORGEOUS. It’s like the freaking Narnia of toners. The rose petals inside look ready to transport you into an alternate universe where you have perfect skin. I was so intrigued just by the bottle and amazing reviews that I asked a girl at Sephora for samples, and she TRULY hooked me up. She gave me about two weeks worth of toner to try. I’m so glad she gave me this much, because I was really able to see if it worked.

Here’s what I found:

It smells amazing. It smells like a delicious rose bush. It does hydrate your skin, probably from the immense amount of artificial moisturizers in the toner. However, it left a tacky feeling on the skin that I HATED. My skin felt gummy and sticky. That was enough to end my intrigue. Thanks to the girl at Sephora I won’t ever be purchasing this exorbitantly priced toner. fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner
Sonnet O.
Saint Paul, MN
I don't usually use toners in general, but this one has changed my mind. I use it after my usual cleansing routine and let me tell you, if you like the scent of freshly cut roses, you will love this. I only wish the scent lasted a while longer. Besides the scent, the toner is wonderfully hydrating, so soothing and fresh feeling. It's not a formula that will leave your skin feeling like a stretched canvas or like you rubbed your face with alcohol, either, which is why I shied away from most toners. This is a perfect winter-month toner for sure. I will definitely buy this again.
Keisha B.
Moundsville, WV
I was using the Murad Clarifying toner and I loved the coolness it brought to my skin but it also left me a little dry. It’s not a bad toner but when I saw this on Sephora I completely fell in love with the appearance. The rose petals floating around in the toner was gorgeous so I purchased it and have been using it for a few months now. I’ve never had a toner feel so hydrating to my skin. The rose smell is nice and the bottle is obviously gorgeous but it’s actually an amazing toner and it’s lasted so long already and there’s barely any product gone from it. It doesn’t leave the tingly cool feeling on my skin but that’s okay because my skin feels clean and hydrated with this product. If you have dry skin then I recommend this toner because it’s a great addition to keep your skin balanced and hydrated. I haven’t had any dry skin issues in a while or any bad breakouts and it’s partly because of this amazing toner. It’s a must have in your skin care routine.
Nicole R.
If your skin is sensitive or dry as a desert, TRY THIS TONER AT YOUR OWN RISK. I know rosewater in general is supposed to hydrate your skin but this toner did not help my sister and I. My sister has sensitive skin and ended up getting a dark blemish on her face. This was completely weird for her as she has skin clear as day and the only thing different from her skincare routine was this toner. For my dry skin, this toner did hydrate my skin but it also led to a breakout that I did not anticipate. Like my sister, I rarely get acne but this caused a breakout that stopped me dead in my tracks.

I know all products don’t work for everybody but once you start seeing NEGATIVE changes in your skin after two weeks of using a new product, it goes straight into the trash. Not sorry. You’ve been warned!!!!
Rajani H.
Jackson Hts, NY
I have never used toner in my life before, I saw this at Sephora and mostly got it for the aesthetically pleasing packaging. Omg this is the best thing I have used on my dry, crusty, New York City face in years. I never want this to end. I put this on after cleansing, it leaves my face a little sticky at first but then soaks in and my face looks so hydrated and poreless after. Then I add my serum and moisturizer. I've been using this for the past week and it has lightened my blemishes so much. Please do yourself a favor and buy this, it also contains hyaluronic acid and no alcohol.
Christine N.
This is a lovely elegant toner. It feels hydrating, soothing, moisturizing and smells like rose petals. I much prefer these kind of toners to the astringent, medicinal or alcoholic toners. This one just feels like the step you would want to take between your cleanser and moisturizer as part of a pampering nighttime routine.

The only reason why I did not give this five stars is that it reminds me a lot of Thayer's Rose water toner which is only a fraction of the cost at your local health food store. Yes, the formulation of this one is more elegant, but the Thayer's one is similar enough to make me think this product is a bit overpriced. Toners are a bit of an unnecessary step for me as I prefer to use essences, but on those days that I want to use a toner, I do think this one pairs especially well with Rose Hip seed oil over it.
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
Okay first of all I’m a sucker for anything rose scented so I started a little biased when I first bought this product but truth be told it is absolutely amazing. I have dry, sensitive skin with mild texture and pores and I don’t like using too many products or weird chemicals on my face for free of a breakout or irritation. This stuff is sooo soothing. My face feels plump and glowy, soft, and absolutely no breakouts or irritation. I do notice an improvement in my overall skin texture as well. Plus the rose smells isn’t overpowering and dries down very well (the scent doesn’t linger either). I apply it everyone morning and every night before my moisturizer. It’s amazing after I wash my makeup off, use a cleanser and micellar water, and then use this because it still pulls the gunk and dirt from my skin. At night I pair it with my korres rose oil and it is a dream. Plus the floating rose petals in it is very aesthetically pleasing.
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
This is the holy grail of toners for my face! Let me tell you the packaging is obviously so beautiful! The real roses inside the toner seals the deal for looks for me! I have eczema so sometimes I get a little on my face where it dries up, but when I started using this and applying it all over my face my eczema went away in like 2 days! I love the smell of the roses as well. Definitely a toner I’d recommend!fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner
Shantilly R.
Does this toner really do wonders? I have dry and sensitive skin and most toners just dry me out even more.
Samantha R.
Does this have a nice scent?
Milpha S.
Guayanilla
I need a new toner. I've been thinking of use this 👉🏽 fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner but I'm not sure. Any suggestions?
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Is this product good for normal to dry skin?
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I have combination skin, will this work for me?

Sephora