BY FRESH #65 in Facial Moisturizers

Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream Delivers Intense 24-hour Moisture* For Normal To Dry Skin. The Lightweight Formula Uses Time-release Technology To Encourage Ideal Hydration Levels By Attracting And Sealing In Moisture Throughout The Day.

Aqua (Water),Glycerin,Ethylhexyl Isononanoate,Butylene Glycol,Pentylene Glycol Propanediol,Caprylyl Methicone,Isostearyl Isostearate,Dimethicone,Behenyl Alcohol Nylon-6/12,Steareth-2,Xanthan Gum,Prunus Domestica Seed Oil,Rosa Damascena Flower Water,Algin,Angelica Keiskei Extract,Acacia Senegal Gum,Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract,Rosa Damascena Flower Oil,Sodium Hyaluronate,Tocopheryl Acetate Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer,Steareth-21,Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Tromethamine Dimethiconol,Laureth-7,Tetrasodium Edta,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Bht Caramel,Serine,Parfum (Fragrance),Phenoxyethanol,Citronellol,Geraniol

How To Use:

Apply To The Face And Neck Daily, Morning And Night.

• Will this help prevent from getting pimples?1 Answers
  • Really thinking about trying this one since i've heard it...2 Answers
  • i have really dry and sensitive acne prone and oily skin,...2 Answers
fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream
  • "Love this for the summer months! I have dry skin, but this face cream combined with the serum is moisturizing enough for me during the day and sometimes even at night. Love the rose scent as well! It seems to relax me unlike some other rose scents from other brands. " in 87 reviews
  • "This is my favorite moisturizer! It has an amazing scent and it keeps my super dry skin from flaking off during the day! A tiny bit really goes a long way so jar lasts forever. I am definitely a lifetime fan of Fresh now!" in 72 reviews
  • "This is such a beautiful face cream for dry, sensitive skin. It keeps my skin hydrated all day long while still feeling light and not too thick, which makes it great for day or night. I wish it came in a little but of a larger jar, but the price is on par with the amount you receive so I'm not complaining too much. I definitely wouldn't recommend this to anyone with oily skin, but it's great for normal to dry types like me. It also helped a lot with redness and irritation." in 32 reviews
a z.
I usually love Fresh productions, but so far I've only used their cleansers, which are great. I could tell when I smelled the moisturizer that I wasn't going to like it. The rose is intense and it smells like it's mixed with chemicals. I used it for two days before I noticed a bad break out coming to the surface. I RARELY break out and I saw a lot of my old middle school type acne bubbling up around my T-zone. I also had red/dry patches on my cheeks. I immediately stopped using and went back to my regular moisturizer and have noticed an improvement in my skin. I'd like to also add that it did not mix well with my Elta MD sunscreen -- there was pilling.
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
I really wanted to love this. It smells amazing but just doesn’t cut it in the moisturizing department. If a company labels their product as “deep hydration face cream” and “time release hydropatches” then I expect it to hydrate immensely. What a gimmick. Sadly I didn’t not see a newly hydrated face after using this product for over a month. It absorbs well into the skin, but face is still dry and itchy. Face is oilier than ever. Waste of $40 😫
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
I redeemed my points at Sephora for this to give it a try because I was interested in buying it since I have extremely dry skin. I do like this moisturizer when I’m not feeling too dry. It’s really light and gentle and is good for day to day. I don’t really like the scent but it doesn’t linger. It doesn’t do wonders for my skin though so I wouldn’t repurchase but it is still a good moisturizer. I still prefer my Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream.
Andrea T.
San Pedro, CA
I have combo skin so I need something to hydrate and keep me from getting greasy!! Well I finally found it! This face cream is awesome! It smells great , like roses but, not overpowering. It’s thick but not greasy which is great!!! I absolutely love it! I got a sample size and I’m definitely buying the full size! Worth every penny!
Sammi B.
La Crescent
Honestly the best foundation I have ever used. My skin is horribly dry and I have tried tons of moisturizers but nothing seemed to work. Once I began using this it changed my life! Before this moisturizer I couldn’t even wear foundation because my face was so dry, but this changed everything. I would recommend to anyone with dry or oily skin! Works wonders for me! Will continue buying this forever!
Julie M.
I received this in a subscription box and absolutely love it. I am buying the full size asap. When I first tried it I was apprehensive because this cream actually feels more like a silky gel-cream hybrid. I have never like any gel moisturizer I've ever used because they don't sink into my skin. This though, absorbes into my skin right away and my skin loves it. Feels so silky and refreshing. My skin is so supple even after the first couple uses and my pores are actually appearing smaller. It filled those dehydration lines that I get from lack of moisture. Does exactly what it claims to do.
Bonita S.
Parkville
I really do believe this is 24 hour moisture! It smells just like a rose and it’s very creamy and thick. $40 May sound like a lot but you really don’t have to use much to get good coverage. A jar can really last you 3-5 months. It’s a lightweight and fresh product! You’ll be happy you got it! It doesn’t make you oily either which is great for me because I have Oiler skin
Keisha W.
Bronx, NY
The Fresh "Rose" line has become my ultimate favorite. The smell and the quality of the products has helped my skin significantly. Is this a brand I would recommed you drop your money on? Yes. Fresh's products go a long way for just a little amount. Most of the time, you are over doing it with your skin care products. Less is more. It stops your face from getting clogged.

The Deep Hydration Face Cream is good for those days where you feel really dry, especially on your bad days. If the spring/summer/winter/fall is sucking your face dry where you can feel it, this would be your go to cream. There is a lot of product in the bottle and as I said, a little goes a long way. Do ask for a sample in store before committing to the actual bottle because everyone skin is different.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I really enjoy this cream. I got this with my sephora rewards points and I do not regret it. When I first opened it I was a little apprehensive because it looked almost like a gel moisturizer but it truly is not! This stuff is amazing. It smells like fresh roses and is so light weight yet moisture packed. When applying this I felt it really sunk in and made my skin baby soft and supple. I feel like this is a great hydration cream for the summer months. Its refreshing and not heavy but packs in the hydration! I have sensitive skin and this product did not bother it at all. Gel moisturizers tend to have the same look and feel as this cream but this stuff preforms way way better for dry skin! Recommend... I plan to purchase.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
I bought this after getting a sample and have absolutely loved it. I just wanted another heavier moisturizer for dealing with winter and summer months when my skin was dry from sun exposure. I'm not sure what it is about this but every time I wear it at night, the next day I get compliments that's my skin is glowing. Didn't expect that but totally amazing!
Tasha B.
How much is a case of this product?
Rebecca A.
Brossard , QC
I have combination skin that is currently more oily because it's summer, but will become more towards the dry side in the winter. Is this a good product? Will it break me out?
courtney p.
i have really dry and sensitive acne prone and oily skin, will this work for me? will it cause any breakouts if i use it day and night? my current face wash dries out my skin really bad but it's just a temporary face wash.
Yeni G.
Hialeah, FL
I have used samples from this brand. I wanna know if it's worth the $40+ ? I fell in love with the toner sample I used.
Celeste G.
Really thinking about trying this one since i've heard it works wonders! What do you guys think about it??

back