BY FRESH #64 in Facial Moisturizers

A lightweight gel-cream infused with real roses and nourishing rose flower oil that delivers intense 24-hour moisture for petal-soft skin. Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream delivers intense 24-hour moisture for normal to dry skin. The lightweight formula uses time-release technology to encourage ideal hydration levels by attracting and sealing in moisture throughout the day. An advanced combination of hyaluronic acids helps to increase moisture for deep hydration to support healthy skin elasticity. Rosewater soothes while rose flower oil nourishes. Enriched with antioxidant vitamin E, this soothing face cream provides non-stop daily hydration for petal soft skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "Infused with real roses, nature's wonder flower, this lightweight cream drenches your skin with deep hydration. Time-release hydropatches, angelica leaf extract, and an advanced combination of hyaluronic acids form a protective moisturizing veil to help attract and seal in moisture for a full 24 hours of intense hydration." Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder Research results: In an in-vivo test on Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream: - Proven to deliver 24 hours of deep hydration - Provides intense moisture for 24 hours of long-lasting hydration - 48% increase in hydration 6 hours after use (24% increase 24 hours after use) - 97% felt their skin was moisturized and nourished - 94% noticed their skin was instantly hydrated - 88% reported a long-lasting hydration sensation - 94% said it provided long-lasting comfort and relieved tightening sensation due to dry skin - 94% felt their skin was supple and smooth see more...

• Really thinking about trying this one since i've heard it works w...2 Answers
  • i have really dry and sensitive acne prone and oily skin, will th...1 Answers
  • will this be heavy on my skin? im 16 years old will it ruin my sk...1 Answers
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
I really wanted to love this. It smells amazing but just doesn’t cut it in the moisturizing department. If a company labels their product as “deep hydration face cream” and “time release hydropatches” then I expect it to hydrate immensely. What a gimmick. Sadly I didn’t not see a newly hydrated face after using this product for over a month. It absorbs well into the skin, but face is still dry and itchy. Face is oilier than ever. Waste of $40 😫
Deonna B.
moreno valley
I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag a few months back and omg I was blown away! It left my skin so soft and moisturized. I had never heard of the company so I wasn’t sure what to expect but I was definitely pleased and have looked into purchasing more of their products.
Chandra S.
Bridgeport, OH
This stuff is magical. Its like putting cream of roses on your face. Super gentle and smells amazing. It's expensive but worth it. I would recommend this to anyone! Its completely effective. I plan on buying more when I'm out. It makes your face so silky and smooth.
Bre S.
Bakersfield, CA
I use this product at night and love it, doesn't smell overpowering and it leaves my fave soft and hydrated. The only thing is that I cannot use it befote makeup. If i do , when applying my primers and foundation I end up with little balls of product balled up on my face from running or patting products on over it. Basically it dries in a layer and if you plan on applying anything over it it will rub right off and kinda ruin everything. So I stick to only using this at night and use a lighter moisturizer in the morning before makeup :)
Cassie T.
Naperville
Favorite moisturizer thus far! My skin gets super dry especially with swimmer, and being in the cold Chicago weather this really makes you feel fresh, hydrated, and lasts all day! Extra plus and it makes your makeup go on easily and helps control dry patches
Jennifer O.
Walbridge, OH
I really liked this moisturizer! I can’t really select just one reason but mostly I liked the way my foundation looked after I used this on my skin!definitely a repurchase for that reason alone!Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream 1.6 oz
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I love this moisturizer! It smells amazing. It smells like fresh roses. It is very gentle on the skin but is also very long lasting. The cream is pretty thick and applies very nicely. It’s great at keeping your skin hydrated all day and makes your skin so soft and have a natural healthy glow!
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
The Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream is a wonderful day moisturizer. It’s very light and absorbs quite fast, but does a great job moisturizing and nourishing your skin. I have dry skin that sometimes is prone to redness and I find this moisturizer very gentle. It smell really good too. Definitely recommend you give it a try.
Abby J.
Beaumont, TX
I feel like this was just one of those products that works for everyone else but just did not mesh with my skin. after following recommendations from countless friends, I decided to give it a try yet it kept me looking for more. my skin is really dry and I usually have to apply moisturizer throughout the day but I found myself constantly reapplying when I had this. it just seemed like it would not hydrate my skin
Tanvi G.
Boston, MA
Fresh products are really appeasing and fresh! This cream was no different. It makes skin really soft and feels herbal and organic. After using Fresh products is a treat for skin like a mini facial at home.
Celeste G.
Really thinking about trying this one since i've heard it works wonders! What do you guys think about it??
Yeni G.
Hialeah, FL
I have used samples from this brand. I wanna know if it's worth the $40+ ? I fell in love with the toner sample I used.
Rebecca A.
Brossard, QC
I have combination skin that is currently more oily because it's summer, but will become more towards the dry side in the winter. Is this a good product? Will it break me out?
Spontaneous W.
How much is a case of this product?
Chelsea P.
How long does this 50ml tub last for?