fresh Rose Cleansing Foam uploaded by Haley W.fresh Rose Cleansing Foam uploaded by kai f.

BY FRESH

Rose Cleansing Foam With Soothing Rosewater Is A Daily Cleanser For All Skin Types That Rejuvenates And Hydrates The Skin For A Healthier-looking Complexion. The Soap-free Formula Dissolves Dirt And Everyday Impurities Without Stripping The Skin Of Essential Moisture.

How To Use:

Using Your Fingertips, Gently Massage Onto The Face, Rinse, And Pat Dry. Can Be Used Daily, Morning And Night.

Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Polyglycerin-3, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Potassium Sorbate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Phenoxyethanol

• Does this remove eye makeup too? Lol even the Rose line by fresh ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Very light on skin but tough on makeup! This is perfect for sensitive skin! Absolute win. Won't be disappointed." in 22 reviews
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
This gentle cleanser is perfect for your skin if you have oily dry or a combination. It's superlight and has a nice scent to it. You can use this cleanser every day or a few times a week or just once in a while. I was recommended this product via consultant at Sephora and I'm glad she told me to try this I love it!fresh Rose Cleansing Foam
kai f.
This cleaning foam is so gentle I actually use it all over my body. I was using dove before and it just wasnt giving my skin the glow that fresh did. I also had acne scars on my back and this has honestly cleared it up. It’s 40$ ish at Sephora but worth it because I’ve never had another cleanser as gentle and power as this
Bindiya P.
fresh Soy Face Cleanser and Rose Mask Set
So I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora. I used it but I didn’t really enjoy it. The cleanser and made my skin feel really rubbery and tight. I didn’t like the feeling of it. The Rose mask was alright as well. It started to burn after a while so I had to remove it. I did however did see improvement in my skin after using the mask. And it didn’t leave behind a strange residue of rubbery feeling.
Janeigne N.
This gentle foaming cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I absolutely love the smell, and I have found that it doubles well as a toner. If used occasionally with an exfoliant, this product is perfect for everyday.
Fluff P.
Champaign, IL
First got this in sample form and I love how it smells. The formula works great and clear all the impurities in my skin. Their packaging is also very decent and easy to use. I recommended this to my friend and she loves it.
Sydney G.
Emporia, KS
I use this product nearly everyday! My sister got a sample package with it inside as a birthday gift and ended up giving it to me. It's kind of expensive but it is worth it to me because it is more gentle than a lot of other facial cleansers I have tried. If you have sensitive skin then you should pamper yourself with this awesome product! Plus, the extra couple dollars for the foam version is worth it.
Sarah B.
Nashville , TN
This product is super simple and easy to use and leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. I always buy my fresh products from Sephora they have several other great Fresh items to choose from
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
Love most of Fresh products! This is ultra-light, smells wonderful and is awesome to use. It might be too light to be very effective but I usually prefer a lighter facial cleanser first thing in the morning. I will use this up and enjoy it but I most likely will not be buying it again unless the price is WAY lower. Love their products but I can find a less costly option if I need to.
Rachel S.
Berlin, NJ
Although I love fresh and the rose collection I was not a huge fan of this product. I felt as though it didn't really do anything and it was kind of pricey. It smelled really nice but that was pretty much it.
Audrey  W.
Does this remove eye makeup too? Lol even the Rose line by fresh but never tried this one before...