Fresh Rice Sake Bath uploaded by Cherise1676 ..
2 colors available

BY FRESH #48 in Bath Products

A unique purifying soak comprised of pure sake to detoxify, soften, and even skintone. Inspired by the Japanese Geisha bathing ritual of perfuming baths with real peaches, this Fresh Rice Sake Bath includes an infusion of exquisite fruit and 38% real sake for an unparalleled sensorial experience. This delicately foaming, therapeutic soak increases circulation and body temperature, inducing a purifying sweat to eliminate toxins. Sake also contains enzymes that hydrate and smooth the skin's appearance. It is further enriched with pine extract, which promotes easy breathing and pure ginger to render muscles pliable and relaxed. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan "For centuries, Japanese Geisha have used sake and rice to exfoliate the face, detoxify the body, and regenerate and smooth the skin. To keep our bathing ritual authentic, we incorporated pure sake into this unbelievably detoxifying formula." Alina Roytberg, Fresh Co-founder see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I probably will not purchase any time soon due to the price, but I would recommend to others who have the cash to spare." in 1 review
  • "The bottle will last quite a long time if you are careful - a little of this goes a long way." in 1 review
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Indulgence.

Just do it. This is such a silky, smooth, lovely scented addition to your bath routine.

I got into the habit of these wonderful
Bath additions years ago with all of the wine baths and sake baths that came out, they're lovely.

Not sure if Fresh is one of them, but some of these products contain actual alcohol, which can be absorbed through the skin. You're not going to get wasted by any means...but you may have a bit of a sway when you first jump out of the tub.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
San Rafael, CA
This is, without a doubt, one of my favorite bath products. I usually add something else for more fragrance, but it's ability to soothe and relax is outstanding.
For achy feverish muscles, soak in this in the hottest water you can stand and make sure to have your bed ready to crawl in to once you're done because you WILL be jelly afterwards.
I have bought this for family members because I have to share the amazing relaxing properties with all!
Brooklynn W.
Brooklynn W.
Atlanta, GA
Sake Bath is a purifying soak comprised of over 50% detoxifying sake that works to ease body tension and promote relaxation while leaving the skin incredibly soft, smooth, and moisturized. The delicately foaming formula was inspired by ancient beauty rituals of Japanese Geisha who were known to use sake to purify and soften their skin, and its luxurious lush scent comes from their tradition of infusing baths with real persimmons.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Lake Oswego, OR
This magical baby has amazing reviews on Sephora.com so I had to try it I love taking bubble baths so I started to add 2 caps of the fresh rice sake bath to my week bubble bath and I've notice such a big difference in my skin it's more #healthy #hydrated #soft and even more firm sake is a big anti aging ingredient in Asia and I'm so glad I bought this
Modesto, CA
I purchased this in hopes of it completely relaxing me and maybe enhancing my mood but this product highly disappointed me. The smell is like straight up liquor, and it didn't do anything for me. For $90 this should get me drunk and completely relax my muscles but sadly Mr. Bubbles is more relaxing than this stuff.
Spring, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE Sake bath! My skin feeels exceptional with this product. It was so wonderful, I now use many of their other products. Buyer beware though...it pulls out a lot of toxins in your body. If you are on the verge of getting sick, you may feel sicker as it can bring those toxins to surface.
khadijah j.
khadijah j.
Bronx, NY
ok let me be honest and say that this produt is the best bubble bath ever. Don't plan on going out after you take a bath in this. Your body will be so relaxed you'll fall right to sleep. Your skin will feel so soft and the scent alone will make you drunk. It is worth every single penny, no lie!
Louise G.
Louise G.
I look forward to my nighttime self-care routine - and the Fresh Rice Sake Bath takes care of my mind and body. Aromatic and luxurious, this product quiets my mind and helps me to truly embrace taking care myself as a woman, mother, and wife. Always a treat to come home to my sake bath!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Sarasota, FL
As if a bubble bath count get any better. THIS IS AMZING. Ugh. Definitely a luxury investment, you really don't need this, BUT MAN, YOU DEFINITELY WANT IT. Put your iPad at a safe distance from your tub, turn on an episode of Gilmore Girls, a glass of wine, and just relax.
Angela L.
Angela L.
This is an amazing product. The smell instantly relaxes every single muscle. I always feel so soft and luxe when I get out of the tub after using this! The price tag is steep but the product lasts a long time. You only need a little to get some good bubbles going.
Johanna O.
Does it burn?
Cam S.
Cam S.
Hanwell, NB
Whoa!? So pricey, is it worth it? Why is it so great?
Payal P.
Payal P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Whats so great about it?
Erika H.