BY FRESH

Rice Dry Oil Is A Concentrated Blend Of Nourishing, Natural Oils And Toning Extracts That Absorbs Quickly To Provide 24-hour Moisture For Supple, Radiant, Healthier-looking Skin. Centuries Ago, Japanese Rice Farmers Responsible For Washing The Grains Noticed They Had Softer, Smoother, Younger-looking Hands. Thus Began The Tradition Of Using Rice To Nourish The Skin And Achieve A Youthful Glow.

How To Use:

After Bathing, Gently Dry The Body. Pour A Few Drops Into The Hand, And Massage In Firm Strokes To Invigorate And Revive The Skin. For Ideal Results, Apply After Taking A Fresh Sake Bath. Can Be Used Daily.

Jojoba Oil (Buxus Chinensis), Borage Seed Oil (Borago Officinalis), Grape Seed Oil (Vitis Vinifera), Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa), Ginseng Extract (Panax Ginseng), Passionflower Extract (Passiflora Incarnata), Arnica Extract (Arnica Montana), Camellia Extract (Camellia Oleifera), Orange Oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis), Grapefruit Oil (Citrus Grandis), Bourgeon De Cassis (Ribes Nigrum), Spearmint Oil (Mentha Viridis), Bht.

fresh Rice Dry Oil
  • "Excellent oil. Moisturizing but not greasy . I would assume all skin types can use this . Great after a shower." in 6 reviews
Jessica D.
Menlo Park, CA
Typically I dislike products that leave an oily residue so I was hesitant to purchase this product, but surprisingly, it does not feel greasy on my skin.  The scent is a bit too floral for me, but it is very moisturizing.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
It give a nice glow without being too shiny, feels hydrating and is quickly absorbed into your skin. The dry oil doesn't transfer so long as you allow it to actually dry into the skin which only takes a few moments. If you get dress right after putting this on you will make a mess of your clothing and possibly ruin the material. The scent last hours on your skin and is soft, feminine.
aly m.
Hialeah, FL
this feels amazing on my skin. i use a little bit under my eyes to refresh and depuff my under eye area when needed. the dry oil isn't greasy and smells pleasant. this is a general product to use all over your body that is perfect to use right after you get out of the shower if you aren't into using body lotions. your skin will drink this up instantly.
Julie B.
Decatur, IL
AMAZING! This leaves my skin looking like silk! It does not feel greasy at all and it smells amazing. I deducted 1 star because it is not a very big bottle. Maybe it will last a long time though because you don't have to use a large amount. I will review again when I have used it all.
LEIA L.
This oil is excellent! The aroma is minimal and not overpowering, the finish isn't heavy so clothes won't stick to your skin but is still nice and moisturizing. I would definitely purchase this product again and the packaging is lush! If you are curious, give it a go!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is so luxurious and makes me feel so indulged. I think it is good but I don't feel like it lasts in moisture on my skin. The packaging is beautiful. It met most of kind expectations which was good. I might not repurchase because it it quite pricey.
Pamela Z.
Plano, TX
Now if were talking about the brand fresh, look no further just about everything in the line is spectacular. I've been using the brand for just over three years and let me say I have not found a bad apple and the bunch. Now this one happens to be one of my top favs The scent is absolutely intoxicating. If you find yourself looking for a new body and facial oil look no further you've stumbled upon one of the best.
Alyssa D.
kailua, HI
Best boy oil I've tried so far I love the Fresh band and this oil just gives your skin a healthy glow I put it on my legs when I show them to give them some extra hydration and a Health shine I have never been in love with a body oil like I am with this . If your ever in a Sephora go ahead and play with the tester trust me you will fall in love
Amber L.
Tampa, FL
I keep a bottle of this next to the shower and lather my body once I turn the water off. The steamy room plus this oil works wonders on my dry skin! I love the smell and the face that this isn't too greasy!
Kim B.
This oil was amazing it felt great light smooth on my skin lasted for hours I would really recommend this product for anyone looking for a nice body oil the price is a little high
Jessica D.
San Lorenzo, CA
Would this be good for oily skin?
Taikyria B.
What does it do
esha p.
Does it make your skin feel oily?
Maria Clara A.
Niterói RJ Brazil
Hi this product that arrives in Brazil and strikethrough
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA
Does this stuff work ok??

back