BY FRESH

Verbena - a classic bright citrus Verbena Soap has a pure vegetable oil base enhanced with nourishing shea butter. Because the bar is milled twice, there are no air pockets which makes the soap dense, luxurious, and long-lasting. Pure Vegetable Soap, Verbena see more...

Esmeralda C.
Phoenix
When I first read this products name I thought it would smell odd or like grass. This however was not the case!!! The smell was wonderful and invigorating!! I am also a sucker for the vintage packaging and thin font!!! Something about it creates magic!
Marissa H.
I always look for products that are natural, and this is just the product. I have to admit that it sounds funny, the name, but it really is wonderful. This product is pretty affordable and I would certainly recommend this to others that are looking for a good soap.
Kaitlyn B.
I love these soaps they smell amazing and have you feeling clean. They are good for sensitive skin and last a while. They are very affordable and have a very calming smell and I would recommend this to others. It’s a very nice soap and something to splurge on.
Emma
I love this soap! The scent is AMAZING, the packaging is really cute, and it leaves my hands feeling soft. However it doesn't lather as much as I would like it to and the scent isn't long lasting. I would buy it again.
Aimee C.
Jackson, MI
There are several different scents, ive only found them at two places, one being ulta, they are always in the sale bins for some reason, you can get them at a good price, they are eco friendly, natural and most ive seen smell great, ive tried two and I could pass on it, its not bad but I like a little more of a moisturizing and exfoliating bath soap
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
This is a great soap and yes sounds weird a vegetable soap? but yes thats right its what it is and it has a nice smell and leaves skin soft and fresh
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Best gift ever! Luxurious and smells amazingly "fresh". I paired it with their lotion and the scent lasted all day.
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
These are fancy I like to put them out when guests come looks a ton better than a bar of Irish spring.
KELLY H.
mi  opinión sobre este producto es que en realidad es un jabón refrescante, su empaque es bien bien bien bonito, te deja la piel super fresca y como libre de imperfecciones y huele no muy bien pero para la utilidad de producto vale la pena comprarlo si lo que buscas es un jabón bien cool
Hannah A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this soap worth 18 USD?
Sarahit A.
Whats the price of this soap? 15usd?