BY FRESH

Extra Soft Pomegranate Conditioning Hair Rinse is a weightless, daily conditioner suitable for all hair types.  It detangles and moisturizes, while adding amazing body, texture and sheen to the hair.  The conditioner contains rejuvenating ginseng, moisture-retaining camellia leaf extract and restorative borage oil which together increase manageability and shine.  Soy proteins incorporated into the formula nourish and protect the hair.  Pomegranate extract, a naturally derived anti-oxidant, and sunflower extract, safeguard hair from the sun and other harsh elements. Key Ingredients: Nourishing soy and revitalizing ginseng make hair manageable Precious borage and grapeseed oils reduce static and leave hair silky smooth Lush pomegranate scent Conditioning Hair Rinse, Pomegranate

Eden S.
Brooklyn , NY
I must say this product did wonders for my hair! Before using this product my hair was very dry from being chemically treated. It is naturally curly so it does have a little courseness to it naturally. After about two weeks of using this product I really noticed the improvement in my hair it was shiny in the most healthy way possible and my hair does not have the dry texture anymore.
Destiny F.
This hair rinse leaves me hair SOOOOOOOOO soft. I have hair that's very long and down to my waist so it hydrates my ends and keeos my hair shining and smooth without it being greasy and weighting it down.
Doreen M.
Love this product. I never felt like my hair was oily after using. Great smell as well and even though it is somewhat pricey, it is worth it!!!
Kimberly S.
I love this! Worth every penny!! It makes my hair so soft and silky. I use this all the time to bring my hair back to life.
Iris G.
Huntington beach
It really it's really bad because it leaves your hair so dry it doesn't more psoriasis and leaves it all like clumped up
Lindsey M.
Mokena , IL
Love this! Very rejuvenating for dry or du hair! I use this product about three times a week! Bought it from Sephora!
Linda B.
Richmond
Conditions hair like it says. Fast & quick! Loved the convenience of this product. The smell was good as well !!