BY FRESH PINK JASMINE

Top Note: Red Orange, Freesia, Spring LilacHeart Note: Magnolia, Peony, Fresh Jasmine, Tiare FlowerBase Note: Precious Woods, Velvety Peach, Marshmallow. Pink Jasmine Eau De Parfum is strikingly beautiful and completely romantic. Notes: Top: Red orange, Freesia, Spring Lilac. Heart: Magnolia, Peony, Fresh Jasmine, Tiare Flower. Base: Precious Woods, Velvety Peach Skin, Marshmallow Eau de Parfum, Index. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
🌹Rosa F.
Brooklyn
Fresh Pink Jasmine Eau de Parfum
It’s fragrance is very unique! The moment I smelled the perfume at their store I immediately fell in love! I am hoping to buy this for myself as my xmas gift from me to me!
Sierra A.
Love this scent-it is so light and delicate-it is somewhat expensive but definitely worth it-i got mine and I will be buying another one when it is all gone-only a few sprays do the trick and it leaves a lasting light smell all day
Jennifer H.
Rosemead , Ca
I bought this perfume at the Fresh store. This perfume has a light floral scent to it. Perfect for spring and summer. It is a bit on the pricey side but I would highly recommend it and definitely purchase it again.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This is a great perfume! I have this in my fragrance rotation- it's very floral but interesting. It wears for a long time and I don't feel like I need to keep re-spraying it throughout the day. I love it!
Amy J.
Belfast, Antrim
I've had my large sample of this fragrance for about 6 years, never bothering to sample it, assuming I wouldn't like it. Just tried it tonight and I really like it. Very pretty jasmine scent, lightly sweetened by a beautiful, but very subtle blood orange note. Perfect for summer and I would definitely buy this. And as for the review below that compares this to D&G Light Blue, I respectfully, yet totally disagree. I despise Light Blue. The only similarity is that both fragrances have a prominent citrus note.