FRESH PICKED HEIRLOOM PEAR Gentle Foaming Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap by Bath & Body Works 8.75 fl oz!

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Inspired by the rich flavor, color and aroma of heirloom fruits, fragrances from Bath & Body Works' Fresh Picked collection are the kind you would find at a quaint little store in the country. This powerful germ-killing hand soap is enriched with an... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Papaya Melon Scoop Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 8.75 Fl Oz
It doesn't matter what sent you choose there's no way you can go wrong with the store's scents and products. This. Bottle is not huge but it seems to last forever. A great value. I like to buy multiples when they have their big sales.
Jackie S.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my most favorite scents. It makes my hands feel so soft after washing. The scent lingers for a while after washing too. I purchased it along with 4 other soaps during B&BW sale for about $4 each. Definitely going to purchase more.
Jessica O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite hand soaps. I have used almost a the scents. I put them next to every sink in the house. I love their soaps since they say antibacterial on them. We only use antibacterial soaps in our home.
Katie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bath and Body is my favorite place for hand soap. It leaves your hands feeling so soft and smooth and obviusly they smelled AMAZING