BY FRESH

тσяι E.
тσяι E.
Land O Lakes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This soap smells soooooooo good. Its very fresh on the skin. Its gentle even though it has exfoliates in it. It  makes your skins so smooth. I would keep it in a dry soap dish because it comes in a plastic wrapper and I would improve the packaging to make it resealable.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Milpitas
OMG it is like great when I use it I practically feel brand new. It is so effective and it is so .. amazing I mean how it makes your skin feel clean and how it makes your day just so much brighter, I mean the packaging is adorable I guess all i can say that it needs to improve would be the sizing because I want so much more.
Carla H.
Carla H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love. I love how it doesn't make you feel like a there is a film on you after you shower. You just feel clean . Yes the scent doesnt stay with you by the time you have dried off but i prefer thay since i dont li ke it when it mixes with my perfume
Alex M.
Alex M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this soap. It smells REALLY REALLY good and makes my skin feel so clean and isn't drying. It was really effective and affordable! I had never used this brand before so was not sure what to expect, so glad I found it. I would recommend.
Carla P.
Carla P.
I love this product! It makes my skin feel so good even for hours after taking a shower. I highly recommend this product for those obsessed with citrus scents. This was my first purchase of this body wash and I love it! I'll totally buy it again
Priscilla B.
Priscilla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any Fresh product has me running to the aisle to check it out (at least to smell it because they all smell AMAZING) I've repurchased this soap for my home a few times and I love the smell of fresh grapefruit. I would definitely buy this product again!
angie s.
angie s.
This soap is seriously amazing!!!! It smells so delicious and fresh. I had received this as a gift. I really am so happy I got it! It is gentle and effective on the skin. I would most definitely buy it again.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This soap is like a u just got your whole rubbed the packaging was amazing for sure it was effective but kinda rough!!! I'm a first time user but would use again! No room for improvement here that's for sure
Susu S.
Susu S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smelled so good and I liked how the scent lingers for a little not too harsh or soft either and it is quite good for just a soap
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Madisonville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am partial to fresh products and I liked this soap. It seems to really get the oil off my face and it smells great.