fresh Peony Whitening Night Treatment Mask

by Fresh

-An effective whitening overnight treatment mask -With a concentrated formula that replenishes skin while you sleep -Contains an exclusive whitening complex derived from peony & licorice root extracts -Blended with vitamin C glucoside to inhibit the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of fresh Peony Whitening Night Treatment Mask!
Product Highlights
...used 1 to 2 times a week- so I haven't noticed any change yet. I have sensitive skin and this has not caused any problems or breakoutsin reviews
Is a really good product it make your skin soft and it shines in when you go to the sun and everyone ask u were u bought it at
It just makes me feel so fresh in the morning. The packaging is so cute. It is a bit small tho. I have combination skin so it was quite gentle. It’s small and a bit pricey but it works! Probably buy it again.
California
This product is so so good I really do recommend anyone to buy this and try it out ! After I tried it out I was in love it's is so gentle !
Longview, TX
No sure if this product worked to be honest . I revived a sample through Sephora using my points. Smells all natural.
My face felt amazing after using  Fresh Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask . I will be buying this again. I enjoyed this project and will recomemd it to friends and family. It was a gentle facial produce with  nice packaging. Next time your looking for a facial mask you should pick this up.
Jamaica, NY
Good stuff the texture/consistency of this is really goof it smells great and also u will love the results
Riverside
I love love love this line but the product in particular was a miss. I find that I get far better results when I use the peony moisturizer over this. I do prefer the packaging however. I wish all companies would put all products in packages with pumps.
Brick, NJ
fresh Peony Whitening Night Treatment Mask uploaded by Thaisa S.
I’m in love with this product! Because even though you had a hard day long in your work or doing your stuffs you finally can find something that make you feel renewed and ready for another long day!!!
Tampa, FL
I love this whitening treatment mask! I’ve used it for my pigmentation, the mask gives my skin the most gorgeous glow. It also lightened my hyperpigmentation!
I use this product 2-3 times week as my night moisturizer. My skin appears to be brighter next morning and well hydrated. fresh Peony Whitening Night Treatment Mask

Looking for your answer?