BY FRESH

Peony Spot-Correcting Brightening Essence is a highly effective formula containing the latest blend of brightening ingredients clinically proven to brighten skin tone, clarify, lighten, and visibly reduce the appearance of age spots and imperfections.

How To Use:

After cleansing, apply a thin veil on the face and neck.

Aqua (Water), Polyglycerin-3, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Steareth-20, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Tromethamine, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Peg-8, Peg-32, Sodium Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Steareth-2, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Adenosine, Laureth-7, Citric Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tocopherol, Limonene, Citral, Phenoxyethanol

Tejada A.
Lawrence, MA
fresh Peony Spot-Correcting Brightening Essence I stared using this after a have my first kid for the dark spot I I can tell this is very good my face look more bright.
Ella P.
I put this on whenever i do not where make up, it evens out your skin tone, and evens out the redness as well. my under eyes tend to be very red and purple and this product really helps. Great product. I also suggest putting it on before you go to bed, but only do that about three times a week! Would definitely  recommend. (Also just like the name , , it feels soooooo fresh on my skin)
Aurelia G.
Springfield
I love this product. The smell is to die for. (Maybe I like this product just for the smell?) no I'm kidding. This really does do what it says. After using it for 1 week I could totally see the difference in my skin. I highly recommend this and I will defiantly be repurchasing this.
Melissa H.
Saint Joseph
The Fresh Peony Spot-Correcting Brigthening Essence is a great and high quality product that works for all skin-care types.  This product does not leave behind any type of residue and will leave your skin feeling fresh and vibrant.  This product has removed age spots and uneven skin-tone spots that I have had for years.  I would highly recommend this product!
Aranza C.
El Paso, TX
This makes you look vibrant and plus the smell is out of this world but I'm never disappointed with skin care when it comes to fresh... I find that if I use this one my under eyes and my vet areas I would typically highlight I look very youthful and I'm all for that!
Julia M.
This not only smells nice but works too! It helps with the sun spots (that I got) during the summer months. It brightens your overall complexion and makes you look and feel like you just had a facial. Not too expensive either, I would highly recommend this product.
Sandra A.
Troy, MI
This is a very lightweight product that truly helps with evening skintone. I had a lot of acne scars but I used this every night and it really helped. I bought it from Nordstrom. It's very very gentle and feels like you have nothing on. I would buy it again
Gabbie J.
Love this product! I use it and my skin looks brighter and better. I've noticed that the more often that I use it, the more effective it is. 5 stars for this little guy because it does oh so perfectly what it says it will do and it smells good as well.
Hannah R.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This product is super gentle on skin and Peony is an underrated ingredient for fading dark spots. When I did use it, I think it really helped uneven skin tone but once I was out, I moved onto other things. Would probably use again if I had the chance!
Alyssa M.
Los Angeles , CA
Love love love this oil! I do feel that it brightens my skin tone. When I wear it it keeps my face looking youthful and plump. This is probable one of my fav face oils and I love the Fresh brand. I would def recommend this to everyone