BY FRESH

Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask Is Proven To Significantly Brighten The Complexion And Correct Uneven Skin Tone. The Highly Concentrated Overnight Treatment Formula Is Also Proven To Replenish And Preserve Hydration For 24 Hours,** Promote Suppleness, And Smooth Skin Texture So You Awake To Luminous Skin.

How To Use:

Apply In A Thin, Even Layer On The Face, Avoiding The Eye Area. Leave On Overnight. Can Be Used One To Two Times A Week.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Steareth-2, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Steareth-21, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyacrylamide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Bht, Limonene, Citral, Phenoxyethanol

fresh Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask
  • "Love this mask! Leaves my skin feeling fresh, revitalized & young looking! Excellent for sensitive skin!" in 23 reviews
Kristen S.
Mt Prospect, IL
I love using this product at night! I can put it all over my face and let it sink in all night. When I wake up I can really tell that my face is brighter and more illuminated!
Patricia C.
Alvord, TX
Great product it feels great when you put it on and it looks good on my skin there's no dryness in there and there's no oiliness it works really good my daughter was impressed
Ashley E.
This product smells amazing! My skin is always so hydrated after use and I get so many complements on my glow every time I use it. One of my absolute favorite beauty secrets!
Hiyoma K.
Astoria
Love this product! It’s light and not oily while leaving my skin absolutely soft and hydrated. After a few weeks noticed major improvement on skin tone and left me glowing.
Krista P.
Fayetteville
It smelled great and I thought it went on very nicely. It was gentle. I’d definitely buy it again. I’ve used it many times. It’s very effective and makes my skin feel very nice. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Mariah H.
Galt
This works so well! This product makes my skin glow and lightens up my brown spots. A little goes a long way. It smells great! I apply it after I cleanse my skin.
Laís M.
My skin is very oily in the T-zone, so it’s very difficulty for me to find some thing that actually feels good in my skin. I’ve tried many products and this is far away the best product I’ve ever used! It feels smooth and not greasy at all in my skin, even in the T-zone, it dries super fast. Also, my skin feels really soft in the next day. I can definitely see the results when I use it.

Note: it is meant to be used twice a week, so I use it in the same days I exfoliate.
melissa a.
north dallas
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this a couple months ago I put it on before I go to sleep Make a my skin baby bottom smooth and smells great !!going to purchase another for Christmas 🤗
Laura ..
Purchased at: ULTA
Used this product for the first time and was impressed! It is easy to apply, goes on smoothly, and left my skin feeling soft. My friends even said my skin was glowing! I will definitely be using more of this in the future!
johana j.
indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct zip 46214
Purchased at: Sephora
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
Rebecca K.
Maple Ridge , BC
Does this mask help with dark spots?
Christina L.
Concord, CA
How is this product on sensitive oily skin? My favorite flower is peony, does it have a light fresh floral scent? How is the texture of the product?

Sephora