BY FRESH

Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask Is Proven To Significantly Brighten The Complexion And Correct Uneven Skin Tone. The Highly Concentrated Overnight Treatment Formula Is Also Proven To Replenish And Preserve Hydration For 24 Hours,** Promote Suppleness, And Smooth Skin Texture So You Awake To Luminous Skin.

How To Use:

Apply In A Thin, Even Layer On The Face, Avoiding The Eye Area. Leave On Overnight. Can Be Used One To Two Times A Week.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Steareth-2, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Steareth-21, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyacrylamide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Bht, Limonene, Citral, Phenoxyethanol

fresh Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask

Start your review of fresh Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love this mask! Leaves my skin feeling fresh, revitalized & young looking! Excellent for sensitive skin!" in 23 reviews
Bushra K.
Des Plaines
Really loved loved this product. Stays completely upto it’s word. Very moisturizing and gives a glowy looking skin. Definitely looking forward to using more of this.
Anh C.
This is a great brightening treatment. I'm surprised there are so few reviews. This leaves my skin smoother and clearer after each use. I have been battling adult acne which has left me with dark spots all over my cheeks and chin. Switching to Glamglow masks and face wash have halted my acne and in less than a month of use, this has significantly lightened the dark spots.

I had been using jurlique purely bright serum for years for my overall complexion. This, in conjunction with the Fresh peony brightening essence have cleared up my skin and I am on my way to clear skin for the first time in five years.
Sandy T.
Atwater, CA
Really great product! I enjoyed how refreshing It felt after using! My faced looked fantastic after. Definitely recommend any product of this brand. Ive use alot of this brands samples and go towards their full size products. Definitely would buy again.
Jin L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is definitely one the best mask out there! If not the best! This is perfect mask in every condition and it’s beyond my expectations. I use this mask every night and can’t imagine not using it or not having in my skin care routine. This will change your skin!
Katie J.
Louisville, KY
Received this as a sample from Sephora and it's safe to say I won't be purchasing. I have sensitive skin and I've been searching for a mask to help with uneven skin tone / texture. The smell was TERRIBLE I wanted to take it off right away! The next morning my skin looked even worse.
Blyss L.
I have really fair skin and because of that when my skin looks dull I look like a zombie, so I use skin whitening/brightening products quite regularly. This one has got to be my favorite! It brightens my skin so much, it is amazing. I bought it for my mom (who also has very fair skin) and it didn't irritate her sensitive skin at all! Would recommend!
Arielle M.
I purchased this and then returned it. I was so excited to try this but it literally did nothing for my skin. Luckily I did not break out but it didn't improve anything. It added moisture but that was it. It is super expensive for it to not do anything. This is the one of the few products with fresh that i've been disappointed with!
Gabriela L.
Recently came back on a trip to Hawaii and lets just say I was not wearing as much sunscreen as I should have. When I came home and tried this, it was like my skin was brand new. On top of that it felt softer than I could even remember. This product is top notch. On the pricey side for the size of the package but I would say worth every penny.
Jennifer K.
Lyons, KS
I don't know what it is about this product, but whenever I wake up in the morning after using this the night before, my skin is glowing! I can always depend on this product to brighten and moisturizer my skin. My makeup always goes on smoothly the next day due to the hydration I receive from using this. I will buy this again and again!
Christine R.
Indianapolis, IN
I was not a fan of this. I did not like the smell - too flowery. Also, I would wake up and my face would feel very oily and kind of sticky to the touch. I was hoping for more smoothing and brightening. I will not be purchasing this again.
Rebecca K.
Maple Ridge , BC
Does this mask help with dark spots?
Christina L.
Concord, CA
How is this product on sensitive oily skin? My favorite flower is peony, does it have a light fresh floral scent? How is the texture of the product?

Sephora