Sarah M.
Ravenna, OH
Use as directed and you will see great results! I use this after my de babyfacial and wake up to my dark spots significantly reduced. I have tried so many products intended to lighten the spots left over from acne and none have preformed like this. I have very sensitive skin and I get no irritation or acne from using this as I do with almost every other product of this type. The jar is massive and you hardly use any product. Using this once a week for two months already it looks like I haven’t even touched the product. This is worth the price to me since it will probably last me a year! I would recommend using an oil on top if you have dry skin as it is not a heavy cream and will not be super hydrating.