BY FRESH

A powerful overnight treatment formula. Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask is proven to lighten the appearance of dark spots, correct uneven skintone, and significantly brighten the complexion. The highly concentrated overnight treatment formula is also proven to replenish and preserve hydration for 24 hours, promote suppleness, and smooth skin texture so you awake to youthful-looking, luminous skin. An exclusive brightening complex derived from peony and licorice root extracts and vitamin C glucoside is proven to reduce and prevent the appearance of dark spots and even skintone, while amino acids help to visibly firm and smooth wrinkles. The formula is further enriched with cucumber extract, notable for its hydrating and calming properties. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "Used for centuries as a natural remedy, the striking peony is often referred to as 'The King of Flowers' not only for its beauty but also for its many medicinal benefits. In fact, the peony is named after the divine physician of the Greek Gods and is recognized in the Bencao Gangmu, a book of traditional Chinese medicine written during the Ming Dynasty of the 1500s." Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder Research results: After an independent consumer testing panel used Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask: - 94% reported a visibly brightened and lightened complexion, improved texture, and skin that was protected, smoothed, and plump - 90% noticed soft and supple skin - 87% felt the product clarified their complexion after 1 night - 81% said the product restored youthful contours see more...

• How is this product on sensitive oily skin? My favorite flower is...1 Answers
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
got two free samples of this, and used both. It’s a good mask for hydration, but it didn’t make my skin feel exceptional in any sense.. it felt hydrated and well-rested once I woke up, but there was nothing extraordinary about the feel of the mask, on its own or on my skin. I’d even say my skin was a bit more shiny the next day, which isn’t really what I’m going for.. combo skin here. I love FRESH masks, and out of all theirs, this one pales in comparison.. my favorite is the Rose Mask, which I’ll continue to keep as a staple, and in no way is replaceable with this one.. When you consider the price, I’d rather spend my money on the Rose mask because I can actually see and feel the results on my skin.
Virginia H.
First of I need to mention the lovely smell, I always love fresh scent's so this one is no exception! The consistency is a little creamy and seeps into the skin very fast after massaging it in. I noticed some brightening and evening out of my overall skin since I'm recently getting a ton of freckles so this is always a god-sent item. I love how fresh and moisturized it feels after applying and it's definitely still moisturized when I wake up. Totally recommend it along with many other Fresh brand items!
Bailey G.
So this mask was alright, not much better or worse than that though. While my skin did feel hydrated in the morning, it didn't do anything a moisturizer like Cetaphil doesn't do. There was no noticeable difference in the way my skin looked or how big or small my pores were. It didn't leave my skin oily or anything but it definitely didn't feel overly clean either. I don't know, it's a pretty meh product in my opinion, which is why it gets a middle of the road star count.
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
This overnight mask does exactly what it says it is going to...it brightens like wow! I was blown away with how bright and radiant my skin was the next day. Very gentle and non irritating. My only complaint is I don't love the smell, but who cares because it truly works. Pair it with a weekly alpha hydoxy mask of some sort to speed up cell turnover, and you have a recipe for brighter, smoothr, more radiant, and evenly toned skin!
Ayuni P.
Live up to its brightening claim.

I am very impressed with how glowing my skin looks like after using this mask. It looks hyrdated, glowing and plump also super soft. I like how it is in a squeeze tube so that I don't contaminate the content by double dipping.

My only with this is the smell. It has a strong floral scent to it which annoys me and perfumy. Thank god the scent additive didn't cause any breakout on my skin.
Heather L.
College Park, MD
I got this in a holiday bag from Sephora. It smells very strongly of flowers so if that's not your cup of tea I would suggest not using it. It made my skin feel very soft but from the few nights I used the sample size it didn't really change my skin in any noticeable ways. It might work if you used it regularly for a few weeks but it is expensive so I didn't want to take that chance.
Brittany A.
West Newbury, MA
I received a sample of this product from Nordstrom, and I absolutely loved it. The full size product is rather pricey, so I was really excited to get a chance to try before buy. My skin was super smooth in the morning and I didn't even wash the mask off, I kept it on as my moisturizer for the day! It smells great and the results were significant.
Gina K.
I took a star off because I couldn't really tell if it was actually brightening my skin as it claims to do so. However, this makes my skin so soft and supple in the morning and I love it! It is 'Peony' mask but like most of other Fresh products, it smells like cucumber. Which I don't mind but my sister who has cucumber-phobia (?) hates it.
Farah S.
Although this product is tiny a little bit goes a long way. It smells amazing and when I wake up the next day my face feels soft. I just don't know if it is the most amazing product though. It feels just as good as any other mask and I didn't feel like my face got a brightening glow after use. Maybe I need to wear it pretty often?
Daniela V.
Los Angeles, CA
I did not really like this product. At first I did see some results but after not so much. I guess the value is ok but I do believe it is a little pricey for me. It did kind of disappoint me. As of now, I do not think I would buy this product for myself any time soon but I would mention it to others and see if they would enjoy.
Christina L.
Concord, CA
How is this product on sensitive oily skin? My favorite flower is peony, does it have a light fresh floral scent? How is the texture of the product?