fresh Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask uploaded by Kat W.fresh Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask uploaded by kai f.

BY FRESH

Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask Is Proven To Significantly Brighten The Complexion And Correct Uneven Skin Tone. The Highly Concentrated Overnight Treatment Formula Is Also Proven To Replenish And Preserve Hydration For 24 Hours,** Promote Suppleness, And Smooth Skin Texture So You Awake To Luminous Skin.

How To Use:

Apply In A Thin, Even Layer On The Face, Avoiding The Eye Area. Leave On Overnight. Can Be Used One To Two Times A Week.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Steareth-2, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Steareth-21, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyacrylamide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Bht, Limonene, Citral, Phenoxyethanol

fresh Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask
  • "Love this mask! Leaves my skin feeling fresh, revitalized & young looking! Excellent for sensitive skin!" in 23 reviews
Sarah M.
Use as directed and you will see great results! I use this after my de babyfacial and wake up to my dark spots significantly reduced. I have tried so many products intended to lighten the spots left over from acne and none have preformed like this. I have very sensitive skin and I get no irritation or acne from using this as I do with almost every other product of this type. The jar is massive and you hardly use any product. Using this once a week for two months already it looks like I haven’t even touched the product. This is worth the price to me since it will probably last me a year! I would recommend using an oil on top if you have dry skin as it is not a heavy cream and will not be super hydrating.
Mina A.
La crescenta, CA
 I noticed that my skin was brighter after one use.  I would recommend it to anyone.  It didn't cause any irritation for me and I have very sensitive skin.  Would recommend this to  people with sensitive skin for acne prone skin  because it's hard to find products that work like this
lauren D.
Fullerton, CA
I have combination skin and recently a little dehydrated. I had a sample of this to try and I am not really impressed with a few usages. I like to use products that visibly improve my skin and notice a change in the morning. This did nothing really for my skin and for me wasn’t even really hydrating.
Zoey T.
Sterling
I would love to give this 5 starts but I received in my Sephora play box as a sample size and would love a larger size to review long term results. This product has a nice light scent, goes on very silky smooth, and leaves my skin feeling hydrated, soft, and works well under makeup application.
Kenzy H.
Newberg , OR
This mask is okay I’ve gotten a ton of samples of this from subscription boxes. I love the smell of the fresh roses and the gel like texture is very soothing but messy. I’m not sure if I saw results after using it but it is very cooling and relaxing and kinda feels like a luxurious facial!
aurora L.
Hemlock, MI
I love sleeping masks, but this stuff is pricy (like all fresh products). It was my holy grail before I found the german version of Nivea Creme, and it really helps break down the roughness on the face in the winter. I just think there are better, thriftier options.
Brittnie❤️ Q.
Valley Grande, AL
I really enjoy night treatments but I have a problem with products not sinking into my skin and getting all over my pillow. I did not have that problem with this product. It did not leave my face feeling oily but my face was very moisturized and healthy looking. Worth your money!
Elise S.
Carlsbad, CA
I love the smell and feeling of this mask! It has nice packaging, and you definitely get your money’s worth. I bought this from Sephora, and it was specifically recommended to me. I am a first time fresh user, and I definitely want to explore more fresh products.
maggie m.
Irmo
Fresh is such an amazing brand that I’ve actually been using and loving for years. So many great products and this one is just another amazing one with many hydrating and cleansing benefits. Would recommend to anyone. Love the packaging and affordability
Sandy T.
ATWATER, CA
Really great product! I enjoyed how refreshing It felt after using! My faced looked fantastic after. Definitely recommend any product of this brand. Ive use alot of this brands samples and go towards their full size products. Definitely would buy again.
Christina L.
Concord, CA
How is this product on sensitive oily skin? My favorite flower is peony, does it have a light fresh floral scent? How is the texture of the product?
Julie P.
London, ON
How long does it take to fade darks scars?