BY FRESH

Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask Is Proven To Significantly Brighten The Complexion And Correct Uneven Skin Tone. The Highly Concentrated Overnight Treatment Formula Is Also Proven To Replenish And Preserve Hydration For 24 Hours,** Promote Suppleness, And Smooth Skin Texture So You Awake To Luminous Skin.

How To Use:

Apply In A Thin, Even Layer On The Face, Avoiding The Eye Area. Leave On Overnight. Can Be Used One To Two Times A Week.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Steareth-2, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Steareth-21, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyacrylamide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Bht, Limonene, Citral, Phenoxyethanol

fresh Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask
  • "Love this mask! Leaves my skin feeling fresh, revitalized & young looking! Excellent for sensitive skin!" in 23 reviews
Burundi C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask is the perfect mask if you want you face to feel extra hydrated as well as look amazing and fresh . I am new to this product and when I did try it for the first time I was extremely impressed . My skin is very sensitive and this product was not harsh at all .
Samantha M.
marblehead
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this brand, I was so uncertain to try it! I saw it in the front on Sephora one day and grabbed it! I loved it, super awesome smell and it last a good amount of time! Price is not bad at all for a treatment cream!
🇹🇼💯 O.
ny
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the light scent of this night mask. It’s hydrating and gentle on the skin. I use it in place of moisturizer at night. Fresh is a very gentle brand overall and great for sensitive or acne prone skin.
Roana B.
Houston
I have been using this mask for a month now and I can definitely see the difference on my skin. It’s so much clear and bright! It’s a very gentle and light night cream.
Sarah M.
Ravenna, OH
Use as directed and you will see great results! I use this after my de babyfacial and wake up to my dark spots significantly reduced. I have tried so many products intended to lighten the spots left over from acne and none have preformed like this. I have very sensitive skin and I get no irritation or acne from using this as I do with almost every other product of this type. The jar is massive and you hardly use any product. Using this once a week for two months already it looks like I haven’t even touched the product. This is worth the price to me since it will probably last me a year! I would recommend using an oil on top if you have dry skin as it is not a heavy cream and will not be super hydrating.
Nikki A.
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff is amazing! I had the sample size given to me and it lasted me a couple months! You don’t need much and it’s an overnight mask. It’s just creamy enough to feel good and not heavy. Waking up and my skin looks refreshed and replenished! I would use this once a week whenever my skin would feel a tad dull
Zoey T.
Sterling
I would love to give this 5 starts but I received in my Sephora play box as a sample size and would love a larger size to review long term results. This product has a nice light scent, goes on very silky smooth, and leaves my skin feeling hydrated, soft, and works well under makeup application.
Tania M.
Fresh is a company I am fully in love with all of their skincare is so amazing and totally worth every penny I have spent. fresh Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask this night treatment is so awesome I would recommend you buy it. It leaves your skin silky soft and so refreshed.
Nathaniel T.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s great and refreshing on skin! It’s small and easy to carry around. Met all my expectations and has become a huge part of my night time skin routine. I bought it at Sephora and you can easily purchase it online. I would definitely recommmend it.
Whitley Y.
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg I love this mask!! Along with the fresh sent it also feels good on your face. Some masks make you feel dry afterwards but not this. After I wipe of this mask their is no need for make up. I look so glowy I don’t need it. I am such a fan of fresh, and this mask makes me want to try more.
Rebecca K.
Maple Ridge , BC
Does this mask help with dark spots?
Christina L.
Concord, CA
How is this product on sensitive oily skin? My favorite flower is peony, does it have a light fresh floral scent? How is the texture of the product?
Kajin M.
How long does it take to see good results with having combination skin? fresh Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask
Dr 🌿.
Is this product worth the price?
Julie P.
Toronto, ON
How long does it take to fade darks scars?

Sephora