fresh Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask uploaded by Kat W.fresh Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask uploaded by Kaila F.

BY FRESH

Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask Is Proven To Significantly Brighten The Complexion And Correct Uneven Skin Tone. The Highly Concentrated Overnight Treatment Formula Is Also Proven To Replenish And Preserve Hydration For 24 Hours,** Promote Suppleness, And Smooth Skin Texture So You Awake To Luminous Skin.

How To Use:

Apply In A Thin, Even Layer On The Face, Avoiding The Eye Area. Leave On Overnight. Can Be Used One To Two Times A Week.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Steareth-2, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Steareth-21, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyacrylamide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Bht, Limonene, Citral, Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Sephora
  • "Love this mask! Leaves my skin feeling fresh, revitalized & young looking! Excellent for sensitive skin!" in 23 reviews
Sarah M.
Use as directed and you will see great results! I use this after my de babyfacial and wake up to my dark spots significantly reduced. I have tried so many products intended to lighten the spots left over from acne and none have preformed like this. I have very sensitive skin and I get no irritation or acne from using this as I do with almost every other product of this type. The jar is massive and you hardly use any product. Using this once a week for two months already it looks like I haven’t even touched the product. This is worth the price to me since it will probably last me a year! I would recommend using an oil on top if you have dry skin as it is not a heavy cream and will not be super hydrating.
Nikki A.
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff is amazing! I had the sample size given to me and it lasted me a couple months! You don’t need much and it’s an overnight mask. It’s just creamy enough to feel good and not heavy. Waking up and my skin looks refreshed and replenished! I would use this once a week whenever my skin would feel a tad dull
Zoey T.
Sterling
I would love to give this 5 starts but I received in my Sephora play box as a sample size and would love a larger size to review long term results. This product has a nice light scent, goes on very silky smooth, and leaves my skin feeling hydrated, soft, and works well under makeup application.
aurora L.
Hemlock, MI
I love sleeping masks, but this stuff is pricy (like all fresh products). It was my holy grail before I found the german version of Nivea Creme, and it really helps break down the roughness on the face in the winter. I just think there are better, thriftier options.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
This did very little to brighten, given how much I paid for it.  It feels okay going on but I needed to splash more water on my face the next morning because it was so sticky.  It might work for someone with much duller skin but at least it smells nice.
Kim R.
Beaverton
I got a sample of this seemed refreshing and nice. I just perfer another brand  that is more effective.  The smell was clean, the feel not oily, and the consistency overall nice.  But that is is it was nice nothing earth shattering.
Ashley S.
I’m torn on this mask because it does work, you put it on and your skin is brighter when you wake up. But the scent on this mask keeps me from using it regularly. It has the signature fresh scent of cucumber but then it also has a smell of lawn clippings, it’s not completely unusable but my husband notices if I wear this one to bed, so I don’t.
Gabrielle M.
New York
I wake up instantly with noticeably brighter, smoother skin with this mask. I like to switch this on and off with a soothing mask since this can be a bit harsh for people who have redness, however I really love the way my skin looks after this mask.
Nathaniel T.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s great and refreshing on skin! It’s small and easy to carry around. Met all my expectations and has become a huge part of my night time skin routine. I bought it at Sephora and you can easily purchase it online. I would definitely recommmend it.
Veronica R.
Gainesville , FL
I love this product!! I only have tried it as a sample from Sephora and it was magical! Provides super intense moisture without feeling too heavy. It is, however, very expensive. While I would love to purchase the product, I cannot yet justify it.
Christina L.
Concord, CA
How is this product on sensitive oily skin? My favorite flower is peony, does it have a light fresh floral scent? How is the texture of the product?
Julie P.
St Catharines , ON
How long does it take to fade darks scars?