BY FRESH

Peony Brightening Moisturizing Facial Toner see more...

Lyra G.
This toner was really good, yet it's one of the ones that's obviously gentle for your skin, being in a spray bottle. If your looking for a sold, dewy skin look, this would be perfect for you but if your really focused on getting rid of blemishes, I'd recommend a stronger toner. Over all, the toner was right up my ally!
Mia S.
Statesboro, GA
I could see the difference after the first use! I love using this right after I wash my face before bed. It's like magic on my face. I would recommend this to everyone who has a problem with toning in there skin. Specially around the cheek area!
Alyssa V.
Livingston, LA
I didn't get much of a brightening effect from this toner. It for sure left my skin soft and smooth but I feel like I get more out of other moisturizing toners that I have used. I won't repurchase this and don't recommend it.
Amanda G.
Not my favorite, but is effective. Bought after seeing a beauty influencer review it on YouTube, works well, but nothing exceptional except for the scent :). Probably would not buy again due to the price
Heather S.
Grove City, OH
This is a great product if you don't have sensitive skin. Unfortunately for me all of the fresh products I have tried immediately break my skin out. Which is sad and you would think higher price means they wouldn't do such a thing. It did feel nice on my skin but it won't work for me.
Tasha P.
Wooster, OH
Goes on nicely with or without cotton pad, feels conditioning on the skin and the smell is really nice. Left my face glowing through my make-up (light layer of foundation and powder). Loved it.
Lorelei Y.
I love Fresh, and find the peony products great. The scent is great, and the product itself always works well. I've yet to buy a full-size (I've only used travel sizes), but would definitely consider next time I'm at Sephora.
Carrie S.
Westbrook, ME
Moisturizing and nice but for the price point I would hope for just a little bit more, I still love it and will keep using but I may find another product next time!
Amber S.
Antelope, CA
I can't tell you home much I love the smell of this. I cannot get enough of it. I've heard that toner is no longer needed buy who cares.
Ashley T.
Great product to use on your skin . Best used after a morning shower to give your skin a fresh lightening glow