BY FRESH

Peony Brightening Moisture Face Cream Is Proven To Brighten The Complexion And Provide 24-hour Moisture* While Protecting Against Daily Environmental Pollution For Luminous, Younger-looking Skin. It Is Powered By Fresh’s Brightening Complex And Soothing Shea Extract, Known To Provide Antipollution Protection.

Aqua (Water),Glycerin,Isotridecyl Isononanoate,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene,Pentylene Glycol,Isononyl Isononanoate,Steareth-21,Ascorbyl Glucoside,Dimethicone  Tromethamine,Myristyl Myristate,Jojoba Esters,Xanthan Gum,Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Seedcake Extract,Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract,Tocopheryl Acetate,Tocopherol,Behenyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol,Glyceryl Stearate,Stearyl Alcohol,Silica,Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Sodium Polyacrylate,Sodium Citrate,Butylene Glycol,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Caprylyl Glycol,Parfum (Fragrance),Tetrasodium Edta,Sodium Hyaluronate,Dimethiconol,Citric Acid,Bht,Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole,Diamond Powder, Limonene,Linalool,Citral,Phenoxyethanol

How To Use:

Apply To The Face And Neck. Can Be Used Daily, Morning And Night.

Buy on Sephora
Sneha  M.
This product goes on extremely smoothly. I have pretty dry skin so was looking for a product that is ultra-absorbent without being too oily. This one was recommended to me by Sephora as a product to use at night before bed, and wash off in the morning in order to maximize absorption. This is how I have been using it, so cannot attest to how oily it gets if used in the morning.
Kate J.
Greensboro
I just started using this product idk if it’s working but so hope it helps with my undereyes. i tend to have dark undereyes and use oils as well overnight. Not really sure if I would recommend bc it’s overpriced to me but then again I hate wasting money on stuff that’s why i go for sample sizes instead.
Annaliese L.
Chesterfield, NJ
Friend of mine gave me a trial sized sample. I am not sure why I never used this before. You can work it into your daily face care regiment. This is now my new go to! It's clean and light and smells clean.
Jennifer K.
West Lafayette
Fresh is a company I can always count on to give me consistent results! I have extremely sensitive skin that has recently become very acne prone. I have to pick my skincare and makeup products wisely and cautiously as to not irritate my skin more. I sampled this moisturizer from Sephora once and was pleasantly rewarded with how calming it was to put a moisturizer on my face that didn't clog my pores,  make me super oily, or irritate my skin. Fresh is a company that is focused on making quality products with quality ingredients and it really pays off!
Maria E.
Very light with a refreshing and invigorating scent. I love cleansing my face in the morning and following up with this cream to help wake me up! It does not irritate my skin and the packaging is very uncompromising, I've tossed this into my handbag for traveling and I haven't had any messes.
Dahemia G.
Goldsboro, NC
I enjoyed the freshness of this product. It definitely does what it says it will. I got mine from Sephora and it met my expectations by far. The only issue was that I found it a little thick and oily for my particular skin type so I will not be purchasing again.
Taliyah M.
DET
It smells very good but it does not do anything for my skin. I basically don't understand why Fresh products are hyped up. I've tried quite a number of Fresh products. They are just okay products. None of them is worth the money.
Salina T.
Such a big fan of this brand , I love everything about this brand , It makes my skin feeling brand new when I wake up in the morning , I've tried many brands but always keep coming back to this one
Tori S.
Westminster, MD
Although it is on the more expensive side, the product promises what it markets. I used this for a few weeks and it noticeably brightened my skin and also helped clear it up
Haley D.
Galloway, OH
Makes your skin feel great, don't like the scent of this product! It does what it is supposed to do as a moisturizer but I could do without on the scent.