Fresh Patch Dog Potty

by Fresh Patch

There are many reasons to embrace the hydroponically grown, dirt-free grass in Fresh Patch. Fresh Patch training pads are all-natural, making them completely safe to use within the home. Dogs instinctively want to go on real grass, so training is easy. The living grass absorbs liquids and controls odors naturally, turning puppy potty training into a cleaner, more hassle-free process than ever. There is no cleaning or maintenance needed because the entire unit is fully disposable. With our continuous Fresh Patch delivery service, all you have to do is replace your discarded unit with a new one as soon as it arrives at your doorstep!

Don’t you have to wash this often ? Does this help with dogs that are trained to go outside? Like can be a substitute for when it rains?
How does this product work? Is it something I have to repurchase over and over?
How long does this last? Is it worth the price?
Start your review of Fresh Patch Dog Potty!
Lesliey C.
Mundelein, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fresh Patch Dog Potty uploaded by Lesliey C.
Love the concept of using real grass to train your puppy for where to go potty. It was shipped quickly to me and the grass was green upon arrival. I don’t think it will work for my puppy. She completely destroyed it and I’ve only had it for 1 1/2 days :( I really wanted to her to like it, we live in a sky rise 30 floors up and it was a great idea to add a nice grassy area for her on the balcony. Don’t know if I’ll buy again. Before and after photosFresh Patch Dog Potty
Zeni B.
San Jose
Good product but horrible customer support. They don’t send a reminder the order is getting ready to ship. My company uses the same software that they use to I know al they have to do is click a button to turn on that option. They are shady for not doing that
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
My easy-to-train pup refused to use it as a potty and would only use it as a bed for afternoon naps. None of the tips or tricks or training worked. Just be aware that not all dogs are going to get with the program.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
If you live in an apartment this is perfect for you! I got this for my niece (my sisters dog) and it has made life so much easier on them!
Erica K.
Milford, CT
We have a new puppy in a high rise building in Chicago. We were afraid she would become too attached to puppy pad and not know what to do once the cold winter is over. We put the Fresh Patch next to our balcony and our puppy took to it immediately. She initially tried to eat the grass but we've tried to correct that behavior. It does start to smell a little towards the end of its shelf life (a little petting zoo-esq) but regardless we will continue ordering .
Riti T.
Parsippany, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These grass patches are great after you train your dog to use them it will be very helpful.
Kelsey E.
Herrin, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog and I don't have the best relationship. This shiatzu would pee all over my apartment, no matter how many times I took him outside. I didn't like that very much. Enter Fresh Patch. The dude pees in it every time. I don't know why, frankly I don't care. Fresh Patch = no urine on my carpet. Which I like. Not a whole more to be said.
Madeline R.
Rockville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a great way of potty training a puppy! Gives them the real feel of going to the bathroom outside. Works great and cleans up well!
Cathy F.
Kingsville, TX
My sisters yorkie uses this because they live in an apt. He seems to like it and use it
Valeri M.
Phoenix, AZ
YES, YES and YES! This is what I used to potty train my puppy! And now she gets it! Grass is where you go and everywhere else is a NO, NO!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...