BY OLAY

Awaken your senses with the refreshing scent of purifying birch water and lavender in a body wash that won't dry your skin, and leaves it feeling more hydrated over time than regular soap. see more...

Fresh Outlast Olay Fresh Outlast Purifying Birch & Lavender Body Wash 22 oz
  • "I LOVE this! Got this in a set from Costco and it is so nice. Has a great lather, smells so amazing and it really lingers on your skin. Very moisturizing; the olay body washes are my favorite." in 4 reviews
Kim N.
San Francisco
I like the smell of lavender so I decided to buy this body wash and I'm glad I did because this is now one of the favorites. I really like it because it doesn't dry out my skin and it smells so nice.

This product is reasonable and you can pick them up at your local Target, WalMart, Walgreens and etc.
Dawn N.
New Jersey
I went looking n sniffing for my new weekly body wash. And this was it!! It smells amazing. Have you ever used tone detox Bodywash with white clay n Jasmine..Well!! This smells Soooo close it. The scent lingers with you. Rinses clean. Lathers nice .if you like like the smell of Jasmine . Then you will love this..Birch water n Jasmine olsy Outlast body wash..
Porsha G.
Paris, TX
I’m a huge fan of Olay body washes but I really love the clean fresh smell of this one. It smells so good! I bought it yesterday and used it last night and I just love it. Their products always lather so well and they always have the best smells.
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
I really love this body wash so much ! If your someone who doesn’t mind a strong smell then u will love this. I usually hate strong smelling products but this one is different. Last all day and makes skin feeling really smooth ! Would recommend to anyone. Decently priced.
Kayla S.
I absolutely LOVE this stuff. I can’t help but to feel so unbelievably fresh afterwards and it is never a disappointment. I’m not always down for crazy girly scents and this is just overall beautiful. Two thumbs up!
Ashley P.
This body wash is wonderful! I noticed this in the commissary of all places, and grabbed it out of sheer desperation because I didn’t have any body wash left. I am so very glad I did. The first thing you notice when you open the bottle is how wonderful it smells! Not only does it go on smooth, it doesn’t dry my already dry skin out and the scent lasts all day.
Kim J.
I love this body wash. It smells so great. It’s creamy, foams easily and it very moisturizing. The smell is very strong but not to where you can’t stand it. It’s a good scent. And it just lingers on your skin, my husband loves it.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I love play products! This smells amazing and is my husbands favorite body wash, I’m rating a 4 because I do prefer the Olay anti aging body wash. It has more moisture to it which I love. It’s $4 at Walmart.
Dinale B.
Willis, TX
This is far the best way to keep your skin hydrated. I felt so clean and refreshed all day. I love the scent as well too. My skin never dried out and stayed smooth all day. I will be keeping this with my everyday routine.
Ruhi B.