BY OLAY

Awaken your senses with the refreshing scent of purifying birch water and lavender in a body wash that won't dry your skin, and leaves it feeling more hydrated over time than regular soap. see more...

Buy on Target*
Ashley P.
This body wash is wonderful! I noticed this in the commissary of all places, and grabbed it out of sheer desperation because I didn’t have any body wash left. I am so very glad I did. The first thing you notice when you open the bottle is how wonderful it smells! Not only does it go on smooth, it doesn’t dry my already dry skin out and the scent lasts all day.
👑Natiasha H.
Flint , MI
I really like this body wash,The scent is amazing. Is very strong when you use it but it has a natural smell to it I love lavender, so it was a win for me I will definitely buy another bottle and I would for sure recommend especially if you love the smell the lavender.
Kim J.
I love this body wash. It smells so great. It’s creamy, foams easily and it very moisturizing. The smell is very strong but not to where you can’t stand it. It’s a good scent. And it just lingers on your skin, my husband loves it.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I love play products! This smells amazing and is my husbands favorite body wash, I’m rating a 4 because I do prefer the Olay anti aging body wash. It has more moisture to it which I love. It’s $4 at Walmart.
Ruhi B.
I LOVE this! Got this in a set from Costco and it is so nice. Has a great lather, smells so amazing and it really lingers on your skin. Very moisturizing; the olay body washes are my favorite.
Paige P.
This is my 3rd bottle of this body wash. It smells so fresh in the shower and leaves my skin smooth. I love Olay Bodywashes, but this scent is very nice. I will always repurchase this.
Blair S.
Camby, IN
I absolutely love love love this body wash. I was shopping at Walmart when they were giving out samples. I love olay so I had to go to the body wash section and and see what ones they had and came across this one to try because it smells amazing. It is the best body wash I have ever used and I've used cheaper ones to more pricey. This feels great on the skin and leaves it moisturized and it also stays smelling on your skin all day. Unlike most you can't smell basically right after a shower.
Melissa R.
Fresh Outlast Olay Fresh Outlast Purifying Birch & Lavender Body Wash 22 oz
This body wash smells so clean and fresh. it even leaves your bathroom lingering with its awesome aroma for hours. Leaves your body feeling purified with no greasy residue. Great for males because it's not girly and fruity smelling as my husband and boys say. They even love it.
Megan G.
Olay body wash is the only body wash that doesn't give me a rash. They have such amazing scents and this is one of my favorite scent. It stays on the skin for a little bit but then just fades away.

It lathers up beautifully and is a nice soft lather.

I would recommend this to everyone!!
Kristen W.
This is my new favorite shower product. I'm not a fan of Olay, I've always found it leaves a greasy film on me and my scrubby, but this formula looked less thick and I thought I'd give it a try because I liked the way it smells. I do not like lavender scented products, but I love this one. It's fresh and clean without being weird and perfumy. It leaves me feeling clean and not greasy when I use it, but also isn't drying my skin out. I will definitely buy this again. And there are more scents to choose from if this one is not your favorite.