BY OLAY

Awaken your senses with the refreshing scent of purifying birch water and lavender in a body wash that won't dry your skin, and leaves it feeling more hydrated over time than regular soap. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Amber G.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
I really love every single one of Olay's body washes! I just came across this new one and the scent is so good!!! It's a very refreshing scent with birch water and lavender. I definite must have.
Blair S.
Blair S.
Indianapolis
I absolutely love love love this body wash. I was shopping at Walmart when they were giving out samples. I love olay so I had to go to the body wash section and and see what ones they had and came across this one to try because it smells amazing. It is the best body wash I have ever used and I've used cheaper ones to more pricey. This feels great on the skin and leaves it moisturized and it also stays smelling on your skin all day. Unlike most you can't smell basically right after a shower.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
This is my new favorite shower product. I'm not a fan of Olay, I've always found it leaves a greasy film on me and my scrubby, but this formula looked less thick and I thought I'd give it a try because I liked the way it smells. I do not like lavender scented products, but I love this one. It's fresh and clean without being weird and perfumy. It leaves me feeling clean and not greasy when I use it, but also isn't drying my skin out. I will definitely buy this again. And there are more scents to choose from if this one is not your favorite.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Morrilton, AR
Fresh Outlast Olay Fresh Outlast Purifying Birch & Lavender Body Wash 22 oz
This body wash smells so clean and fresh. it even leaves your bathroom lingering with its awesome aroma for hours. Leaves your body feeling purified with no greasy residue. Great for males because it's not girly and fruity smelling as my husband and boys say. They even love it.
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Johnston, RI
This bodywash smells amazing! As far as the "outlast" part, the only thing that's outlasted is the scent of it in my bathroom after I've showered. I don't believe it stays on your skin for very long after. Which is fine with me, I use lotions after anyway, but if you're looking for a scent that stays with you this isn't the one. Overall it's a great bodywash though.
ASHLEY E.
ASHLEY E.
Hands down the best drug store/department store body wash! Only con is that I wish it had a pump dispenser. Use it daily, shave my legs with it too. Purchased it at Target. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and softly scented. I hope they continue to make this scent because it is my favorite of the Olay scents! 💓
Megan G.
Megan G.
Olay body wash is the only body wash that doesn't give me a rash. They have such amazing scents and this is one of my favorite scent. It stays on the skin for a little bit but then just fades away.

It lathers up beautifully and is a nice soft lather.

I would recommend this to everyone!!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Monson, MA
The Birch water and lavender is my absolute favorite scent and I smell it long after I'm out of the shower unlike most body wash that you can only smell until you're out of the shower than the smell was gone I'll of Olay products but this one has to be my favorite by far
Anais B.
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this body wash! The scent is really nice and the formula is nice enough on my skin, not too harsh. I usually use it every time I shower without having to moisturize too much after I'm done. I bought this particular bottle at Target and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
This is my all time favorite body wash!! It's so smooth against my skin and I use it after shaving which makes my legs feel ever softer!! Gosh and the smell!!! It's my favorite scent! I'll probably use this the rest of my life lol that's how amazing it is