BY OLAY

Awaken your senses with the refreshing scent of purifying birch water and lavender in a body wash that won't dry your skin, and leaves it feeling more hydrated over time than regular soap. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kristen W.
This is my new favorite shower product. I'm not a fan of Olay, I've always found it leaves a greasy film on me and my scrubby, but this formula looked less thick and I thought I'd give it a try because I liked the way it smells. I do not like lavender scented products, but I love this one. It's fresh and clean without being weird and perfumy. It leaves me feeling clean and not greasy when I use it, but also isn't drying my skin out. I will definitely buy this again. And there are more scents to choose from if this one is not your favorite.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I love play products! This smells amazing and is my husbands favorite body wash, I’m rating a 4 because I do prefer the Olay anti aging body wash. It has more moisture to it which I love. It’s $4 at Walmart.
Betsy S.
Cape Coral, FL
I love the smell of this shower gel !! And it’s so cheap . It’s not as creamy and moisturizing as the dove but I love it it feels nice and it smells amazing . If I feel like I need moisture I just use the Nivea in shower gel lotion and that works great also .
Ruhi B.
I LOVE this! Got this in a set from Costco and it is so nice. Has a great lather, smells so amazing and it really lingers on your skin. Very moisturizing; the olay body washes are my favorite.
Nadine P.
Erie, PA
I absolutely love the smell of this body wash!!!! It makes me feel nice and soft and fresh!!! I have bought multiple bottles of it and will continue to buy them!!!
Blair S.
Camby, IN
I absolutely love love love this body wash. I was shopping at Walmart when they were giving out samples. I love olay so I had to go to the body wash section and and see what ones they had and came across this one to try because it smells amazing. It is the best body wash I have ever used and I've used cheaper ones to more pricey. This feels great on the skin and leaves it moisturized and it also stays smelling on your skin all day. Unlike most you can't smell basically right after a shower.
Melissa R.
Morrilton, AR
Fresh Outlast Olay Fresh Outlast Purifying Birch & Lavender Body Wash 22 oz
This body wash smells so clean and fresh. it even leaves your bathroom lingering with its awesome aroma for hours. Leaves your body feeling purified with no greasy residue. Great for males because it's not girly and fruity smelling as my husband and boys say. They even love it.
Megan G.
Olay body wash is the only body wash that doesn't give me a rash. They have such amazing scents and this is one of my favorite scent. It stays on the skin for a little bit but then just fades away.

It lathers up beautifully and is a nice soft lather.

I would recommend this to everyone!!
ASHLEY E.
Hands down the best drug store/department store body wash! Only con is that I wish it had a pump dispenser. Use it daily, shave my legs with it too. Purchased it at Target. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and softly scented. I hope they continue to make this scent because it is my favorite of the Olay scents! 💓
Carissa M.
Johnston, RI
This bodywash smells amazing! As far as the "outlast" part, the only thing that's outlasted is the scent of it in my bathroom after I've showered. I don't believe it stays on your skin for very long after. Which is fine with me, I use lotions after anyway, but if you're looking for a scent that stays with you this isn't the one. Overall it's a great bodywash though.