Fresh Outlast Olay Fresh Outlast Crisp Pear & Fuji Apple Body Wash 22 oz uploaded by Anna M.Fresh Outlast Olay Fresh Outlast Crisp Pear & Fuji Apple Body Wash 22 oz uploaded by felicia h.

BY OLAY

Awaken your senses with the refreshing scent of crisp pear and fuji apple in a body wash that won't dry your skin, and leaves it feeling more hydrated over time than regular soap. see more...

Leah G.
Rochester Hills
I love Olay. I actually just bought this exact sent showing here on the picture and to me it smells amazing makes me feel skin feel great I have no complaints about it price isn't bad and I believe I bought it at Meijer definitely going to be buying it again
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Bought this as part of the WalMart Virtual VoxBox contest and loving it so far. Smells good and feels good. It's gentle on skin so I am able to use it every day. Would buy this product again. Great value.

Edit: I am almost done using the entire bottle and still loving it.
felicia h.
I've used olay body washes for as long as I can remember and have always loved them but this scent is my new favorite! Fresh and fruity!
Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
My morning body wash. Smells sooo good. Lathers well and a little goes a long way so a bottle feels like it lasts forever.
Maddison A.
Ahwatukee
Smells absolutely wonderful and leaves my skin feeling baby soft! I have dry skin and it helps a lot with my dryness
Mirella T.
Smells great! One of the best scent options for this product! It makes skin feel smooth and doesn't leave any weird texture after washing it off!