fresh Obsessions Set with Soy Face Cleanser and Sugar Advanced Therapy uploaded by ✮ ✮.

BY FRESH

This pair of perfectors have achieved cult favorite status. Soy Face Cleanser is a gentle gel cleanser for all skin types that removes impurities and makeup-even mascara-without stripping away essential moisture. Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy is...

Klaudia D.
I absolutely love this cleanser. I received it from a friend of mine and I thought of giving it a try. My face felt way better even after 2 days of using it. I had trouble with acne and it helps quite a lot. I would recommend to give it a try if you have a combination skin.
Bella G.
I noticed one day I was having major issues with keeping my skin clear and moist, so I went to Sephora and the first item they handed me was this. I absolutely love the application of the product. Within a week I could see my skin glowing and moisturized. Definitely recommend.
stefffa K.
This review is only for the facial cleanser. I got a sample at sephora and I didn't think that I was going to love it so much. It smells great! It's really gentle on the skin. And it isn't EXTREMELY pricey. After trying the sample, I purchased the full size!
Paula H.
This item had a very pleasant scent and it felt great on my skin but it did nothing to improve my skin. The packaging was nice but the product itself was disappointing especially for the price range.
Jordan G.
Ishpeming , MI
Super gentle and works miracles. Even after I remove all my make up with a make up wipe and micellar water when I use this face wash it still removes leftover mascara that they didn’t get. Helps wake my skin up too.
Alejandra B.
Costa Mesa , CA
Not too sure how I feel about this.. I used up the deluxe sample I got in my Sephora order, and then I bought the travel size ($15). I don't really like the consistency, butttt it didn't irritate my skin and a good plus, is that it works well at removing makeup without irritating my eyes! fresh Soy Face Cleanser
Greta A.
Miami
I absolutely love this face cleanser! It removes my makeup while still being pretty gentle. I have very sensitive skin so I need to be careful with skincare products that can cause irritation but this cleanser is great. Definitely recommend it!
Alyssa R.
Bakersfield, CA
First off I love the smell of this cleaner 😂. I feel fresh and clean after washing it off. The thing that bummed me out, though, was that it kind of burned around my nose. I have extremely sensitive skin around that area so I just avoid it there now
✮ ✮.
fairfield
Purchased at: Sephora
MY FAVORITE CLEANSER EVER. hands down the greatest thing i have gotten. after one use my skin was GLOWING and it was so soft. it’s so worth the price.
Devynne B.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love everything from Fresh. It's one of the few brands that doesn't agitate my skin allergies. My skin always feels hydrated after use.